Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
Insults don't count as "opinion".
if someone is found to be a jerk, ass, name calling etc etc
then yes it is. it is an accumulated view based on the interactions with that person.
may not be accurate to the character of the individual as a whole, but is for that moment.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
if someone is found to be a jerk, ass, name calling etc etc
then yes it is. it is an accumulated view based on the interactions with that person.
may not be accurate to the character of the individual as a whole, but is for that moment.
Nobody's interested in how *you* feel about a particular poster. We're talking about the opinions on the subject matter here, i.e. the game or whatever you call it.

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
Nobody's interested in how *you* feel about a particular poster. We're talking about the opinions on the subject matter here, i.e. the game or whatever you call it.
Didnt imply me or directly state my position of a person.
it was a general statement
and that is what opinions are, feelings
they arent based on sound logic or reasoning. its emotional. its feelings

Reactions: \EGOIST

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Could someone update in this thread a premium version, where E bust size for female agent is available, thanks in advance. Maybe it doesn't matter so much, but anyway I would like to try with E size.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lerox - I recently asked here about the 'other', Patreon-only ability: the ability to chose more than one kink, when creating your agent, and was told you have to "Request" that version "officially" at the proper place, which is not here . :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerox

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
My post :

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed. This "up-load" is the "Public" version. Where's the Patreon version ?
I've read several times how this is a "pirate" game-site, who, specialize getting the Patreon builds (actually didn't know that, till I read it here recently).

Was really looking forward to this being the Patreon version, for the ability to have/give the character more than one "kink", (yeah, I know you get a second one later),especially since 4 of those 5 "kinks" are my fav fetishes.

I care less about the other Patreon-only item, E-Cup Breasts, availability.
Lerox - from the post replying to mine:

I suppose you can always create a request thread. It's not too difficult, just follow the rules of creating them and you're set. It will take some time, though. Also remember that it's mostly a community of donors, I.e. you have to wait for some of the current patrons to just share the file with local folks, it's not that they're cracking stuff or something

D

Deleted member 800965

It seems I was misunderstood a bit regarding the requests. Let's clarify.
Step 1: go here https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
Step 2: carefully read this https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/
Step 3: go back to step 1 and press the "post thread" button in the upper right.
Step 4: post a thread using the instructions provided in step 2
Step 5: there's a dozen of pages of game requests on this site: the ones on top are the ones where someone has recently left a comment. An ordinary "+1" is enough. Use your advertising skills in order to ask people to post their +1's so that your request would consistently stay at the first page.
Step 6: patiently wait until one of the donors in this community will pledge his/her support (or use his/her existing Patreon account), get the patreon version and upload it here. PROFIT.

Or, of course, just use step 0: become a patron and share it with everyone yourself. Or don't. You'll get your big tits either way. I suspect you can even not pay a single penny due to the way Patreon processes their payments and pledges but I was never eager to investigate this.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ppsha - Sorry, if you thought I was "dissing" you/your information, I was not.

I just saw an opportunity, to inform the poster, that there is a 'place', to ask/request for specific versions of a game, as in "sharing the information forward" to others, and didn't know if the poster would search/look-back to find my post, for the information, so I posted it "forward". All's good. ;)

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 364532

I'm just kidding prodigy ;) but the delay isn't because I don't have any ideas, it's because I need to improve the basic game systems in order to execute my ideas.

Just found the game. I like it A LOT. It has real potential... there is a MASSIVE glaring hole in the game though that undermines it. Since the game is text based sex scenes with a few avatar naughty parts showing up here and there... the sex scenes should read less like a bullet point of events that take place and come with LOTS of dirty and filthy details. The details are nearly nonexistant. There isn't much here for what you're doing... its a beautiful engine with nearly no sex to the sex scenes.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Just found the game. I like it A LOT. It has real potential... there is a MASSIVE glaring hole in the game though that undermines it. Since the game is text based sex scenes with a few avatar naughty parts showing up here and there... the sex scenes should read less like a bullet point of events that take place and come with LOTS of dirty and filthy details. The details are nearly nonexistant. There isn't much here for what you're doing... its a beautiful engine with nearly no sex to the sex scenes.
His current task is updating the sex engine to provide more details and variation.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
His current task is updating the sex engine to provide more details and variation.

You can write a random sex scene generator all day but as soon as it feels generated and not custom the magic is gone. He'd spend his time/money better going the CoC route and having guest writers write tons of scenes and have them randomly appear. With that 6k a month he could pay 2-3 writers to writer 10 scenes a week and in 3 months he'd have more sex scene content than any game out.

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
You can write a random sex scene generator all day but as soon as it feels generated and not custom the magic is gone. He'd spend his time/money better going the CoC route and having guest writers write tons of scenes and have them randomly appear. With that 6k a month he could pay 2-3 writers to writer 10 scenes a week and in 3 months he'd have more sex scene content than any game out.
I think he the generator is supposed to create the visuals for the scenes, not the story.

Reactions: DrackDrap
D

Deleted member 800965

The most probable counterarguments include a) the fact that patreon pledged money is always very deceptive, since the receiver has to pay the Patreon 5% cut, Patreon transaction costs, the taxes, the artist, someone else busy with something else and god knows what else (also mind that the current $6k are a record-high - it was way less just several months ago, no telling how sustainable it is) and b) this tricky thing called artistic integrity. If you just dump the content written elsewhere by someone else into the game, what are the chances this content will fit thematically? That the main writer won't spend a comparable amount of time as Dr. Frankenstein, editing all these bits and pieces into something which may live? I doubt many of his supporters and/or ordinary fans would like to see an incoherent mess of a game written by 3/4/5 different people for the only reason of stable updates with tons of content. Freelancing may solve problems, but it's no magic wand, not to mention it costs. Whether such costs are acceptable are a question for the creator, which you can ask if you wish.

Also of note: is CoC you're mentioning stands for Corruption of Champions or something else?

Reactions: Hambo and DrackDrap
D

Deleted member 800965

On a bright note, it looks like the sex engine as it stands is getting scrapped. Crush is currently busy creating a single custom-written scene with no bullet points (that large, at least) with the current plan to share it with the patrons and use it as a basis for replacing everything else if it proves to be good. Do visit this thread after New Year's to check on the progress, though. :(

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I can't believe this... last update was supposedly a huge avatar overhaul with all the stuff added and now, just a few months later we get yet another avatar overhaul! This time it's overhauling "suntan" on the avatar... something that was just added in last update.

I wonder what we'll get to see overhauled next for 2nd, 3rd or maybe even 4th time by now...

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
I can't believe this... last update was supposedly a huge avatar overhaul with all the stuff added and now, just a few months later we get yet another avatar overhaul! This time it's overhauling "suntan" on the avatar... something that was just added in last update.

I wonder what we'll get to see overhauled next for 2nd, 3rd or maybe even 4th time by now...
errm... no. The suntan stuff was supposed to be done in one day last week - what he calls a 'polishing' day, on which he makes an existing part of the game better. It turned out to be a lot more work than he thought, so he's been working on it for the last 3 or 4 days.
tl;dr
This is NOT the update, just a quick side-project that got a bit out of hand.

D

Deleted member 800965

While the post above is completely true, this is poor justification for Crush's current actions as of now. Personally I don't get it why the suntans were needed to be redrawn in the first place, but apparently he got lots of flak from the patrons and deemed necessary to redraw it. Fine by me - responding to customer feedback is admirable and generally nice. What I don't get is why he's so insistent on doing this immediately and postponing actual development. Yeah, I get it - it's boring, it's tedious, he's in the groove, but there's really no urgency behind this. I mean, how can a darn suntan be more important than story writing? Everyone was "bearing" with it for the second month - they could've waited for another month for those suntans to be done, while Crush could've been busy with this one day per week, as planned. It's not like this suntan shade is something which makes people's eyes bleed. Plus, patience is something which is in abundance among his fan base. But no - he will spend days on fixing stuff because 3 or 5 or, god forbid, 10 guys said it's ugly. Out of 2000. And that's only patrons.

Again - responding to feedback is nice. Being unable to defend the workload priorities he set for himself just because a bunch of people started crying about things is...irresponsible. At best. Yet another example of horrible time management by the dev. Not that this is something anyone is unaware of in this thread, except possibly the newbies.

Not to mention he's been so busy with this stuff he doesn't even show up on Discord, let alone here, which mostly takes away one of his main advantages - i.e. near-constant two-way communication with the fans. Not something Crush can afford to lose. Maybe falling Patreon income will bring him to his senses if he keeps locking himself away doing silly things with noone to challenge their silliness, IDK.

Apr 3, 2019
This shouldn't surprise anyone that has followed other somewhat similar adult games, really. Feature creep, endlessly reworking existing systems, and only adding "content" like items is the bread and butter of this genre. Just look at Newlife for example: The game has been stuck in basically the same state (minus the user added scenes) for more than a year now.

I don't see this game going any other direction. Just bet on what non-update we're getting next! I feel like someone will cry about not being able to make an agent of their nationality which will lead to Crush adding options for every single nationality on Earth, which will make him rework and remake the entire intro scene (ETA: late 2020)

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
How are your stories writen? I hope you work with vertical user stories or else the product you develop will never get complete. Your may loose patreons befor you are finished with this kind of management. The start was fine because you proved quality but now you have to show something more.

Reactions: Crushstation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But no - he will spend days on fixing stuff because 3 or 5 or, god forbid, 10 guys said it's ugly. Out of 2000. And that's only patrons.
Yeah, you clearly don't understand how this stuff works; ten people complaining about something is a lot of people, when 99% of people aren't saying anything. A good rule of thumb is that what one person is saying, a dozen or more are thinking, and that 'more' can go into the hundreds in some cases.
Also in this particular case, over two hundred people voted in the suntan poll, and nobody commented 'it's fine like it is now'. That's a pretty strong mandate for making changes, if you ask me.

3.50 star(s) 110 Votes