Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Wasn't 1.5 supposed to be out on the 20th? Today? I thought (for some reason) it was today. :(
You're remembering right, that was the plan. But I've fallen behind because creating and coding in the new HD outfits took way longer than anticipated.

One of our targets during this sprint was to introduce avatar rear view with selectable butt shapes. When we started, we thought we'd be able to do this with three slightly different pieces of butt artwork, so each outfit would only need little tweaks.

Unfortunately it looked weird, so eventually we ended up creating three totally different body shapes instead. Then, the six bra sizes looked weird on some of the bodies, so – after a lot of messing around – we ended up creating six bra sizes for each body shape.

It all looks way better now, but the problem is that every single clothing item in the game needs to be hand redrawn 18 times and that has slowed things down considerably. Everything is currently on hold while the new outfits are drawn and uploaded in a special project I've called the Wardrobe Malfunction – you can check the progress reports, with screen grabs of new outfits, on the . (It's currently at 78/116 outfits.)

Once this is done, we'll handle any remaining critical dev tasks then release. I'm sorry for the delay. :oops:

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Awesome, thanks @archer3334, glad you enjoyed it! Let me know here or on Discord if you have any ideas about things you'd like to see in Bangkok.
Feel free to ignore this as lunatic ravings if anything I suggest will just be way too hard to implement. The stuff which has been suggested already within the game - stripping, prostitution, sex in public etc - will already be great.

Things I can imagine being obstacles to negotiate in Bangkok include:
- being taken advantage of sexually for shelter, protection etc. Maybe her landlord starts to force himself upon her, or she wakes to find herself being held down and fucked
- having to act like an adventurous girl out of her depth, to maintain the cover, thus having to submit to things she would be able to deal with normally
- I assume she has a handler: perhaps the cover is that he's paying her for sex and he suggests they need to be "convincing" (could be a good use of the hypno stuff)
- Maybe she has to "persuade" club owners to let her work there
- My (Australian) other half told me she once did sex work in Bangkok when travelling, and described how the first couple of nights she was put in a little room with a filthy bed, and told to get naked and that she would be servicing the long queue of farmer-types outside. Apparently it was about 5 minutes each, and the next one would be inside her before the last had finished pulling up his trousers. After a couple of nights she was given richer customers and a nicer place, but still had to go back after the rich ones were gone. Could be a fun thing to put in.
- Perhaps once the MC becomes better known, she gets offers to do less salubrious activities, either in private or public.
- Gloryhole stuff, especially sex, is a personal fetish. Perhaps it could fit somewhere.

Anyway, feel free to ignore me, just some personal interest stuff.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Feel free to ignore this as lunatic ravings if anything I suggest will just be way too hard to implement. The stuff which has been suggested already within the game - stripping, prostitution, sex in public etc - will already be great.

Things I can imagine being obstacles to negotiate in Bangkok include:
- being taken advantage of sexually for shelter, protection etc. Maybe her landlord starts to force himself upon her, or she wakes to find herself being held down and fucked
- having to act like an adventurous girl out of her depth, to maintain the cover, thus having to submit to things she would be able to deal with normally
- I assume she has a handler: perhaps the cover is that he's paying her for sex and he suggests they need to be "convincing" (could be a good use of the hypno stuff)
- Maybe she has to "persuade" club owners to let her work there
- My (Australian) other half told me she once did sex work in Bangkok when travelling, and described how the first couple of nights she was put in a little room with a filthy bed, and told to get naked and that she would be servicing the long queue of farmer-types outside. Apparently it was about 5 minutes each, and the next one would be inside her before the last had finished pulling up his trousers. After a couple of nights she was given richer customers and a nicer place, but still had to go back after the rich ones were gone. Could be a fun thing to put in.
- Perhaps once the MC becomes better known, she gets offers to do less salubrious activities, either in private or public.
- Gloryhole stuff, especially sex, is a personal fetish. Perhaps it could fit somewhere.

Anyway, feel free to ignore me, just some personal interest stuff.
GREAT ideas, thanks @archer3334! Your Aussie other half sounds like great fun. :) I'm not sure about that scene as an initiation (it might be too much, too fast), but I really like the idea of a side quest where she's driven out to some jungle meth lab to entertain the workers and narco-guerrillas for a night. We could set this up through the brothel's connections with organised crime.

I'm really interested in your second point about maintaining her cover – can you draw that out a little?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I get the following error when I try to start a new game (1.4.7)

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [PassageDone]: cannot execute macro <<display>>: unable to parse macro argument string ""IncreaseArousal"": call to eval() blocked by CSP

Reactions: Crushstation

ToG

Jul 27, 2017
I just wanted to say that this is a bang-up job of a game, and for what little there is so far (Ha! More than some "finished" games!) it's very well done. The fact that you respond here is great, too. I understand the grind of the work that you're doing, and why you're trying to polish back end things before you dive into Bangkok. The easier you can make things down the line, the better, and you're spending time now learning what challenges you're going to face in the future and addressing them rather than ignore them until they're insurmountable. My one complaint is that I'm going to have to get a patreon account once my tax return crap gets cleared up so that I can get that sweet, sweet multiple fetishes perk. Curse you! (Also, is the link for the free version released today supposed to direct to Discord?)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Y'know, when you guys were talking about hypnosis before, I hope there's a way for the agent to break it if she went down that path. Instead of always being penalized and having to eventually give in to whatever conditioning she was under, if the agent makes enough choices that counters her conditioning, then shouldn't she be able to overcome it? It'd get easier over time to resist the conditioning and ultimately beat the suggestions that the hypnosis has placed unto her. Yes, like withdrawal, it's easier to cave in to your cravings (increasing penalties, grayed out options, etc. as mentioned), but continuing to resist and also breaking the conditioning after going through all those penalties should have its own rewards. Just throwing my cents out there on that topic.

Aug 13, 2017
Just dropped by TFGS and there the version number are 1.4.8 now.

NVM!
Tried to go to the link and it still at 1.4.6

Reactions: Crushstation

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
I'm really interested in your second point about maintaining her cover – can you draw that out a little?
Ok, so a thing I have noticed in discussions on this is that the MC is a highly trained agent and thus it might be immersion-breaking for her to get into some situations. For example, she should be smart enough to recognise the danger signs that someone might try to take advantage of her, whether a landlord or just a prick in the street.

However, her cover is as a girl who may not recognise those same signs. So it could be fun to have some tension between what she knows and how she chooses to act in order to maintain her cover. Perhaps with consequences down the line if she acts too aware.

Does that make sense?

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I just wanted to say that this is a bang-up job of a game, and for what little there is so far (Ha! More than some "finished" games!) it's very well done. The fact that you respond here is great, too. I understand the grind of the work that you're doing, and why you're trying to polish back end things before you dive into Bangkok. The easier you can make things down the line, the better, and you're spending time now learning what challenges you're going to face in the future and addressing them rather than ignore them until they're insurmountable. My one complaint is that I'm going to have to get a patreon account once my tax return crap gets cleared up so that I can get that sweet, sweet multiple fetishes perk. Curse you! (Also, is the link for the free version released today supposed to direct to Discord?)
Thanks ToG! You summed it up really well: fixing things now before they become insurmountable is exactly what I'm trying to do.

The link does direct to Discord (I was advised not to link directly from Patreon), but you can also download it from the website at:

Thanks for considering becoming a Patreon, I really do appreciate all the support. This past 2 months the illustrator Victoria has been working on the game pretty much full time, and that wouldn't have been possible without the financial support from the fans.

Reactions: ToG and DrackDrap

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Y'know, when you guys were talking about hypnosis before, I hope there's a way for the agent to break it if she went down that path. Instead of always being penalized and having to eventually give in to whatever conditioning she was under, if the agent makes enough choices that counters her conditioning, then shouldn't she be able to overcome it? It'd get easier over time to resist the conditioning and ultimately beat the suggestions that the hypnosis has placed unto her. Yes, like withdrawal, it's easier to cave in to your cravings (increasing penalties, grayed out options, etc. as mentioned), but continuing to resist and also breaking the conditioning after going through all those penalties should have its own rewards. Just throwing my cents out there on that topic.
Very good idea, @Back, thanks. I think that not having some way to beat the conditioning could cheapen the hypnosis content (although I think beating it should be difficult). I'll do my best to implement something like this.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Back

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Ok, so a thing I have noticed in discussions on this is that the MC is a highly trained agent and thus it might be immersion-breaking for her to get into some situations. For example, she should be smart enough to recognise the danger signs that someone might try to take advantage of her, whether a landlord or just a prick in the street.

However, her cover is as a girl who may not recognise those same signs. So it could be fun to have some tension between what she knows and how she chooses to act in order to maintain her cover. Perhaps with consequences down the line if she acts too aware.

Does that make sense?
Right! So when she's seen to actually use her spy skills that could cause an increase in her Suspicion score. Love it.

"Hey, boss, you know that new American girl at the Hard Cock Cafe? The one that speaks Russian, Arabic and Chinese? I hear the other day she broke a mugger's wrist in the street."

"Hmmm."

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes