Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
It is a good idea, yet I wanted to point out, there are people like the idea of seen a MC fighting all her way to the end yet still fail and fall under control by someone. So there should be one or a few critical choices and one final choice. So that player can enjoy all outcomes and passes: a) Break through the hypnosis, b) Willingly give up to hypnosis, c) Battle the hypnosis real hard yet finally commit true submission to someone. The fun is the struggle, the more struggle alone the way of building up the story, the more fruitful the outcome will be for players to enjoy. 'Nothing comes cheap'. :)
Hey blackmeow13, thanks! I'm really looking forward to revisiting the hypno content and beefing up this part of the game. Our hands are full with 1.5 at the moment, but there was some good dev talk today about how to model the agent's resistance using her stats (like Conscientiousness, Agreeableness, Openness to Experience, Confidence etc).

We found a really cool text effect that we're planning to use to represent hypnotic suggestions in the game narrative:

I'm really excited about this part of the game but it will be a while before we get around to attacking it. So much to do!

Reactions: Back

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Hey blackmeow13, thanks! I'm really looking forward to revisiting the hypno content and beefing up this part of the game. Our hands are full with 1.5 at the moment, but there was some good dev talk today about how to model the agent's resistance using her stats (like Conscientiousness, Agreeableness, Openness to Experience, Confidence etc).

We found a really cool text effect that we're planning to use to represent hypnotic suggestions in the game narrative:

I'm really excited about this part of the game but it will be a while before we get around to attacking it. So much to do!
No worries, I was just pointing out a suggestion, not in any hurry, I understand the developing process is long, don't worry about it.

Reactions: Crushstation

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
WoW. said it before, gonna say it again! This one right here is a masterpiece in the making. Especially if some of the suggestions mentioned here get implemented, this game would be legendary! Can't wait for the MC to land in Bangkok!!

Just a serious sincere request. Take all the time needed in the world before the bangkok update. But please make it good. No one wants a repeat of Game Of Thrones S8:ROFLMAO:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Any info on when the avatar super detailed restyle will (finally) be over? Another month? Two? At this point I lost track of time.
The reason why I don't like this phase and all the time spent on it too much is basically becase our imagination will always be 1000 times better than whatever HD clothes, that's why the original avatar was already perfectly fine for me.

As Crush said somewhere it will probably save some time with the clothes text descriptions, I hope so but I'm not too convinced

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
WoW. said it before, gonna say it again! This one right here is a masterpiece in the making. Especially if some of the suggestions mentioned here get implemented, this game would be legendary! Can't wait for the MC to land in Bangkok!!

Just a serious sincere request. Take all the time needed in the world before the bangkok update. But please make it good. No one wants a repeat of Game Of Thrones S8:ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Zslayer, I really appreciate the kind feedback and the encouragement.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Mwanted and Back: soon, I'm working on it every day that I can. I'm sorry this update has taken so long.

After this, I'd like to put out a fast update incorporating the user-submitted University Kink Vignettes. That would add more than 20 sexy scenes to the game, and showcase the "extensible content" idea where the game incorporates contributions from the players. But I'll put it to a Patron vote, they may just want me to push on.

Reactions: PilotLara

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
P.S. I started in your camp re the avatar, guys – in version 1, the avatar didn't even have a face, it was just a horrifying faceless creature like something out of Lovecraft or Dr Who, and I was fine with that.

People kept reporting it as a bug, that the faces weren't displaying in their version, and I was like: what faces. This led to my first major piece of user insight: humans much prefer other humans when they have faces.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm working on it every day that I can. I'm sorry this update has taken so long.
Ah nah, don't take that the wrong way, bro. We're all good. I kept retyping this post and got into a long exposition of why I'm typically behind on versions / releases for most of these games. Suffice to say, what I said was true. I simply prefer content--the story, the current scene, the overall plot, and so on--over other aspects in most of the games I play. That's the meat of a game, right? Everything else just supplements it, no? And it's quite evident that you take your time in fleshing things out which makes this game popular, but also, perhaps, makes your fans more... hmm, ravenous. Lol.

It was just a horrifying faceless creature... and I was fine with that. People kept reporting it as a bug. This led to my first major piece of user insight: humans much prefer other humans when they have faces.
Okay, yeah. I genuinely laughed after this comment once I discounted that you might be some unknowable thing beyond the stars. Honest. ^^'

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
P.S. I started in your camp re the avatar, guys – in version 1, the avatar didn't even have a face, it was just a horrifying faceless creature like something out of Lovecraft or Dr Who, and I was fine with that.

People kept reporting it as a bug, that the faces weren't displaying in their version, and I was like: what faces. This led to my first major piece of user insight: humans much prefer other humans when they have faces.
... and also: behinds :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Mwanted and Back: soon, I'm working on it every day that I can. I'm sorry this update has taken so long.

After this, I'd like to put out a fast update incorporating the user-submitted University Kink Vignettes. That would add more than 20 sexy scenes to the game, and showcase the "extensible content" idea where the game incorporates contributions from the players. But I'll put it to a Patron vote, they may just want me to push on.
No problem, it's just a personal preference of mine ;)
About the 20 Vignettes, are you safe from having to redo them again after the other two major milestones? (npc and sex engine upgrade)

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
No problem, it's just a personal preference of mine ;)
About the 20 Vignettes, are you safe from having to redo them again after the other two major milestones? (npc and sex engine upgrade)
Intelligent question, thanks! The answer is yes – the vignettes don't use the Sex Engine and they don't use random NPCs. (They're designed to feel like part of the agent's history, so the writing style is more like recounting an anecdote than going through a sex scene, blow-by-blow.)

Reactions: Mwanted

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
The butt size changer is already being worked for this upcoming update if I'm not mistaken. As for anal I believe more stuff should be introduced in the sex engine update (which I think it will be the next one).

Crushstation Do you plan to introduce anal options for the agents scenes in preparation for Bangkok during Lifepath? I mean, it would make sense to have that option also available, specially for agents who in the character random generator choose to have anal sex with their partners/hookups.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
xgrotesc is right, butt sizes are in 1.5. They are actually the source of most of the delay: we originally envisaged having different butt sizes that overlaid the standard avatar, but we couldn't make it look natural without changing her whole body. So now there are three body shapes (lean/hourglass/curvy) each with its own butt artwork, and each with 6 bra sizes. Drawing clothes that fit all of these different combinations is what has caused most of the delay.

Interactive anal scenes will be introduced as part of the Sex Engine upgrade. I think some of the new Kink Vignettes have anal paths also.

Reactions: OnionsDontCry

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Loving this game. The only text based game that doesn't bore me to death. The premise and the story so far are great and I love the Femme Fatale style and attitude you can give your agent. Even before the big upcoming update, the avatar helps immensely to give that extra immersion and credibility to each scene which so many of these games lack (i.e. walls of text/spreadsheet simulators) and is bound to get even better! Looking forward to the new customization options. I hope the game doesn't become grindy or too open-worldy once it hits Bangkok, I'm really digging the way the narrative progresses currently. Keep up the good work!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is really fun - despite the fact that the actual game hasnt even started yet ^^

I hope all the decisions from the start will be used (maybe meet some old college friends in Bangkok?). It is really well made and has a good feel of quality.

Cant wait to jump into the hot and moist streets of the red light district in Bangkok :)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes