Seeking Female companion "slutty" toward only the male MC

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
First off I don't like the term "slutty", but couldn't think of a better word. I'm looking for games similar to "Research into Affection". In the way that the male protaganist is extremely confident from the start (not whinny, incompetent, or a doormat) and has a good relationship (friendship-like good bond) with a cute girl from the start. And the two get increasingly closer, with the girl showing him and only him extreme affection, attention, and intimacy, with him able to reciprocate equally.

Also with a minimal grind and if there is a plot, one that does not hinder or distract from the buildup toward sexy fun. Because if I wanted a convoluted story with a side of sex, I'd watch TV. I visit this site to look for sexy games where the male protaganist has a sexy relationship with a female companion whose obsessed with him and only him. Oh! and a game that does have the buildup as well as the "sex" and not just infinite amounts of teasing and build-up, but doesn't go anywhere.

One slight problem with "Research into Affection" is that the relationship had a very mechanical nature, instead of the characters having lust for each other.