Female Genitalia Texturing - Matching Colors to the Rest of the Skin

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
The question might be straightforward, but for the life of me, I can't find the answer or any useful references on the web.

I have a bunch of female models for Daz3D Gen9 with various skin tones, but no matching female genitalia color for some of them. Is there some quick approach to use as a "hacky" way to create matching colors for the rest of the skin? I feel like there must be a simple solution that I am not seeing.

I've considered exporting some existing textures that are visually the closest and doing some color changes in Photoshop, but it looks terrible (or maybe I'm not doing something right?). Looked for tools like color/texture transfer but didn't really return with anything for genitalia, only nipples.

Any pointers or advice would be appreciated. Texturing is definitely an area I'm feeling kind of lost in.

The example below is for pale skin:

Screenshot_17.png

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
Im half drunk and got quite a super short night.
But shouldn't you just copy/paste the torso, in most case?
(Can you show the problematic suface?)
Oh, I'm not the only one!

Omg, I can just copy the torso onto the gen surface and then switch out the texture maps - I knew there was an easy solution ...

Thanks, I tried everything except the easiest way :D

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Oh, I'm not the only one!

Omg, I can just copy the torso onto the gen surface and then switch out the texture maps - I knew there was an easy solution ...

Thanks, I tried everything except the easiest way :D
There should be a script to automate this, if its like the gen8 ones...

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
There should be a script to automate this, if its like the gen8 ones...
I tried looking for automation but didn't find any, will just do it by hand, shouldn't take long.

If someone looking at it has any links for Gen9 to automate this - that would be great.