Female H-Game Enthusiast

ExOtaku

Aug 21, 2019
Hi, everyone!

Kinda shy, which is the reason I making my introduction now.

Been a fan of this site for over a year. I have been playing erotic games now since I was 12. (I know under the required age.) I started out with Newgrounds adult games. Because I didn't have WiFi at home growing up. I would often load flash games onto my laptop at the library and play at home. This is the first time I have made an effort to chat with the community. My all-time favorite h-game growing up was Sim Bro which lead me into the Slave Maker Series. For years I actively awaited updates for Slave Maker 3. I have been obsessed for years with erotic games and the few to know have usually been my partners, and now you. One of my goals of making this post is to expand my social reach into the community, and if anyone is interested in a female voice actress or model for game development I would be highly interested. Perversion is my middle name. I have spent some time as a cam girl as well, which I don't intend to return to.

My hobbies include anime, poetry, songwriting, singing, drawing, video games, and psychology.

Lastly, my fetishes for h-games are expansive.

If anyone wishes to chat don't be shy just be respectful.

Thank you and nice chatting with you all,

ExOtaku