Seeking Female MC corruption game without the Retard in Lechertown trope

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
Basically I would like a such a game where the MC gets corrupted because she wants to be corrupted. Alternatively I wouldn't mind a game, where the MC does the corrupting, or both in one.

Some games that mostly fit:
  • Good Girl Gone Bad - some of the paths
  • Coceter Chronicles - as above, shame it is inactive
  • Tales of the Drunken Cowboy - honestly, this doesn't fit much into the above requirements as the MC here is basically gets pushed into acting stupid by mind control, by the main point is that you as the player have some choice what to do about it

Reactions: kshyk

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I would second that, just on the grounds that @stoper (Art) is a veteran in the biz, and a nice guy to boot. Always worth giving those kinds of devs a try, and should they do well (I'm sure he'll not disappoint you), all the better for the community as the better games get a boost.

Also, if I may throw in a recommendation of my own game, Agents of Heels is likely up your alley if you like Tales of the Drunken Coyboy. Thought the genre is a tad different and the gameplay too, it's the same idea of a strong female MC getting corrupted (but only if you chose that, otherwise she's still badass) and not by being a dope. I'd say it fits with the request pretty well, so if you think it's worth a go please do try it.

All the best buddy, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread over time as I myself have an interested in learning of more competent FMC games (then again, who doesn't?).

Cheers!

Last edited:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I would second that, just on the grounds that @stoper (Art) is a veteran in the biz, and a nice guy to boot. Always worth giving those kinds of devs a try, and should they do well (I'm sure he'll not disappoint you), all the better for the community as the better games get a boost.

Also, if I may throw in a recommendation of my own game, Agents of Heels is likely up your alley if you like Tales of the Drunken Coyboy. Thought the genre is a tad different and the gameplay too, it's the same idea of a strong female MC getting corrupted (but only if you chose that, otherwise she's still badass) and not by being a dope. I'd say it fits with the request pretty well, so if you think it's worth a go please do try it.

All the best buddy, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread over time as I myself have an interested in learning of more competent FMC games (then again, who doesn't?).

Cheers!
OMG, did you really forget to mention your other game? Shame on you sir. I know it's still early in development but we are getting there, and here it is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/noemis-toscana-rebirth-v0-4-bewilder.15069/

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
OMG, did you really forget to mention your other game? Shame on you sir. I know it's still early in development but we are getting there, and here it is:

https://f95zone.to/threads/noemis-toscana-rebirth-v0-4-bewilder.15069/
Why thank you kindly, and yes, for shame me, for shame! I'll need time with Kelsey to suck out all this shame!

For real though, I lead with AoH since it fit better with his request and I didn't want to throw all I had like an aggressive pimp, but for sure people may indeed like Noemi too! At the very least I'd like to think if people like Heels they'll find there way to Noemi too, if only to enjoy the character crossovers (to come) and shared world. Wishful thinking on my part maybe?

Cheers again for the shout out my friend, always great to see fans spread the word when they like stuff enough to do so!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Why thank you kindly, and yes, for shame me, for shame! I'll need time with Kelsey to suck out all this shame!

For real though, I lead with AoH since it fit better with his request and I didn't want to throw all I had like an aggressive pimp, but for sure people may indeed like Noemi too! At the very least I'd like to think if people like Heels they'll find there way to Noemi too, if only to enjoy the character crossovers (to come) and shared world. Wishful thinking on my part maybe?

Cheers again for the shout out my friend, always great to see fans spread the word when they like stuff enough to do so!
Ha! I must admit...I'm feeling a bit of shame myself for many reasons, I may require the help of some of your ladies to...as you put it, suck out this shame. But I can settle for no less than 4.

I'm not sure how far you are going to take character crossovers but, ever since I saw Noe & Nat together in your Daring tier level support option I've been thinking that somehow someway these 2 need to get together for some sapphic nastiness.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Ha! I must admit...I'm feeling a bit of shame myself for many reasons, I may require the help of some of your ladies to...as you put it, suck out this shame. But I can settle for no less than 4.

I'm not sure how far you are going to take character crossovers but, ever since I saw Noe & Nat together in your Daring tier level support option I've been thinking that somehow someway these 2 need to get together for some sapphic nastiness.
Which 4? I'd find it hard to limit myself to 4 from both casts, let alone 4 total! Nat and Noe make a hell of a pair too, eh?

Anyways, I do have some somethin'-somethin' to say on the idea of the more crossover, but this thread really isn't the correct place to do it so I shall refrain and leave this as my last off topic message in this thread. We've got our own threads and our public Discord for that kind of talk.

Thumbs up for you my friend, and best of luck with the search for Corrupted Ladies who aren't Tropey Idiots folks, it's crucial work for the world and I thank those of you who do it!

Onward to sexy! Keep the Recs coming for the watchers and OP!

Reactions: DonkeyFace