Seeking Female MC Corruption Games Where You're Meant To Fight Off Corruption For As Long As Possible

AdzeAudio

Nov 6, 2022
I'm looking for games where succumbing to corruption is inevitable, but part of the fun is seeing how long you can hold out before that happens. Something in the vein of Karryn's Prison or Degrees Of Lewdity. I know in both of those games you can just embrace the sex scenes, but I think it's more fun to hold off for as long as possible while the game whittles down your resistance and you eventually crumble.

Thanks!

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
You can also try this one, though this one is not as fun if you don't corrupt at some point in the game. The NTR of Slutty Magical Girl Flan. there is quite a heavy focus on anal/humiliation so if that's your thing in particular i recommend it even more

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA has slowly-ticking corruption over time even if you resist everything that adds corruption points (H, drugs, greedy actions, using the superhero ability). You can counter the gradual increase with Blessed Waters, but it gets more expensive over time and later in the game there's not enough passive income to buy enough of it.

That said, those corruption points go into the "real-world" moral degeneration plot. tl;dr you need to do some H "voluntarily" for Lewdness points, else you get softlocked and Game Over due to not being able to spend corruption at a certain point. MC is not aware of any of this.