Seeking Female MC game where you can turn her into a total buttslut? Preferably 2D.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I'm looking for games where you play as a girl and can do mainly anal. Preferably a 2D game, as I've grown to really dislike the """realistic"" 3D games.

To be fair, I weirdly like the idea of a girl preserving her vaginal virginity that way, but I'll take whatever you have. Also, off the top of my head, I know there's project SAGE, but it's 3D and abandoned, and I also think Degrees of Lewdity would suffice to a degree, but I dislike permanently bottoming and relying on RNG to do what I want. Do you have other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-6b-remtairy.33777/

To be clear, it's not a simple choice, it's more like you're steering the MC towards certain things and away from others, through the combat system and minigames. Saria Reclaimed probably has or aims for similar mechanics.
Oh God dammit. I played both and unfortunately both have the same problem as Degrees of Lewdity has, relying on the RNG to do the stuff I want. I'll say, I didn't lose Karryn's vaginal virginity during my first (and only) playthrough, but that was because I just savescummed my way through it. Thanks for the suggestions though.