Seeking Female MC games like this

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So sadly Lily of the valley wont be even finished and the same with A Wife and Mother, so Im looking for games with a female MC where we can fuck all we want be it other womans or males that are not our "husband".

Basically cheating female MC games, the game also needs to have routes if possible like a lesbian one, strait one, whore one, pure one, etc.

2D or 3D I dont mind but I tend to like 3D games more.

Also I dont want to be forced to fuck X character I want to choose who I fuck.

Incest, preggo, ffm, fff, cucking are more than welcome.

The games should be completed or with plenty of content and available on steam (so I can support the dev if I like the game).

While some of the stuff I mentioned can be missing I rather have them all.

I know I sound very picky xD fell free to recommend ones you like too if they have something of what Im asking.

And please no multiple protag games unless its just a change of perspective type of thing

Example: https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/

Last edited:
Reactions: omid605

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So sadly Lily of the valley wont be even finished and the same with A Wife and Mother, so Im looking for games with a female MC where we can fuck all we want be it other womans or males that are not our "husband".

Basically cheating female MC games, the game also needs to have routes if possible like a lesbian one, strait one, whore one, pure one, etc.

2D or 3D I dont mind but I tend to like 3D games more.

Also I dont want to be forced to fuck X character I want to choose who I fuck.

Incest, preggo, ffm, fff, cucking are more than welcome.

The games should be completed or with plenty of content and available on steam (so I can support the dev if I like the game).

While some of the stuff I mentioned can be missing I rather have them all.

I know I sound very picky xD fell free to recommend ones you like too if they have something of what Im asking.

And please no multiple protag games unless its just a change of perspective type of thing

Example: https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/
Alansya Chronicles might fit the bill here based on most of your conditions. The only caveat here is that it is 2DCG and not 3DCG.

Anna Exciting Affection is also a probable option here. However, it has sandbox elements so I'm not sure if that is your thing.

Free Pass is another good option but doesn't have a Steam page AFAIK unfortunately.....

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The Office Wife would be my favorite. Also available in rpgm
Office Wife is a good game, however, to my understanding and IIRC, the FMC in the game is not given the choice to screw around with whomever she pleases unfortunately. I believe (and I could just be misremembering things here) that she is sort of forced to fuck around with guys left, right, and centre, and no choice is presented to the player on who she gets to screw around with.

Law.Fletcher

May 6, 2020
Office Wife is a good game, however, to my understanding and IIRC, the FMC in the game is not given the choice to screw around with whomever she pleases unfortunately. I believe (and I could just be misremembering things here) that she is sort of forced to fuck around with guys left, right, and centre, and no choice is presented to the player on who she gets to screw around with.
Good recommendations! It's been a while since I played office wife and I played the RPGM one, from what I remember you could technically choose to not fuck someone, but you don't really actively decide who you want to persue, so yeah...

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im glad you guys recommend me games but sadly only 1 so far can be bought on steam which is mostly what I want