Seeking Female MC resists the corruption

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
Looking for a female protagonist corruption game, where you can make choices for the girl to go down a more depraved path. Except, she can refuse your decision and you (playing as her consciousness or smth) have to "convince" her to do it anyway.
Ideally the girl isn't aware of the manipulation and has to justify to herself why she made such a decision that she refused initially.

If this is too specific (it probably is) then I would just love some games where the MC is just resistant/reluctant.

As few rape or blackmail games as possible please

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-v0-33-0-aura-dev.76764/

• You play as not only MC, but also her antagonist / frenemy who is secretly brainwashing her
  • Almost every lewd/evil choice in the game has some kind of lewdness / Vice requirement
  • Most lewd scenes in the game have a reluctant prostitution theme
Ideally the girl isn't aware of the manipulation and has to justify to herself why she made such a decision that she refused initially.
It has a lot of that because MC has to do mental gymnastics to justify doing a bad thing that she wouldn't do before the mental changes that she's not aware of.

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
I've been interested in that game for a while now, but I think I'm gonna wait until it's completed.

And yeah, the 'mental gymnastics' is exactly what I'm looking for.