Seeking Female MC with rape

Allaat1

Jul 9, 2023
Hi guys
I am looking for games where you play a female character and your character can and might get raped. Human, monster, tentacle animals etc...

Loved degree of lewdity
kingdom of deception
healslut
the pilgrimage (personal fav)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hi guys
I am looking for games where you play a female character and your character can and might get raped. Human, monster, tentacle animals etc...

Loved degree of lewdity
kingdom of deception
healslut
the pilgrimage (personal fav)
You might like LonaRPG then. Has a lot of scenarios wherein the female MC can run into those kinds of 'rapey' scenarios. It can be quite dark though, and I believe the game has some scat content and whatnot so if that's not your thing, then it might not be up your alley.

Inside Jennifer also had some of that type of content as well IIRC from when I last played through the game...might be worth checking out...

Allaat1

Jul 9, 2023
You might like LonaRPG then. Has a lot of scenarios wherein the female MC can run into those kinds of 'rapey' scenarios. It can be quite dark though, and I believe the game has some scat content and whatnot so if that's not your thing, then it might not be up your alley.

Inside Jennifer also had some of that type of content as well IIRC from when I last played through the game...might be worth checking out...
Thanks
The mechanic behind lona are hard to understand but ill give it another try.