Identify Female Protag 2d adventure game

Aderyn

Dec 14, 2019
Hello there everyone ^^

Im seeking your vast knowledge to help me find a game i played quiet a while ago from here. Tho time did rust a bit of the memories i had about it i think a managed to collect a small list of features from it.

SO first of all it was a top down 2d game, quiet simmilar to rpgm games but it was made with a differnet engine, pretty likely it was one made by the dev.
The game took place in a fantasy infused post apocaliptic world and started in a prison where you had to escape from. I can recall that you found some kind of ally inside who after leaving the prison took you to a village (her home if my memory serves me right). I also remember the games combat system to be real time. From here you took quests form the village and expanded it slowly. I remember that the village itself was inside a forest, and upon exploring said forest you would find signs of the old civilization (a concrete road among other things). I cant recall much about the enemies sadly. Inside the forest there was a wolfman who you could talk to and after a quest he would talk about how he used to work at a farm where his job was to breed, and how he misses those times. This was one of the repetable scenes the game offered and the one i remember the most of. The remainder of the game is quiet fuzzy. I recall a lab, a giant desert with some kind of weird looking mad max enemies.

I know this is not much but i hope it would refresh some memories and maybe someone has a name too.

Thank you in advance, bye