Seeking Female protag games with multiple male options?

revvyG

Jun 1, 2021
I have a hard time finding good games, even with tags. Hopefully I can list a few features and people can mention games that have some/most of them? Forgive me if I sound picky or rude.

So preferably, a game where you play as a female main character, and have multiple men to choose to pursue. Or all of them as well. With a good amount of sex scenes.

Totally understandable how unlikely but just in case, definite bonus points if there's a game(s) where you can rim/peg the male partner as well.

I have only played ren'py and I think unreal is basically the same. If it has enough content, I don't mind if its not finished.

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Karryn's Prison. It doesn't really have relationships as your the female warden of a prison, but it does have rimming after you've unlocked it, ot the prisoners beat you (rouges, 2nd floor). As far as pegging... i don't think its in there, but hard to find a game with rimming as is (at least for me, maybe someone else knows) so thats the best i can do. Just remember in that game winning isn't everything and neither is loosing all the time.