Female Protag RPG with Necrophilia

Framper

Jan 3, 2020
As the title suggests looking for female protag rpg games where the woman lets say is fighting then kills someone then proceeds to do the nasty with the person she killed. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but you get the image. Zombies are fine but i would prefer proper dead bodies.

• Wow
Reactions: SergeantDauterive

Framper

Jan 3, 2020

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
All I ever seen with this premise is a male protag raping corpses like in The Zombie Island.

Now female protag raping a dead body I don't think I've seen any of it so far. I guess it is even nicher, plus you would need luck to find a body with so it can be actually fucked.

Framper

Jan 3, 2020
All I ever seen with this premise is a male protag raping corpses like in The Zombie Island.

Now female protag raping a dead body I don't think I've seen any of it so far. I guess it is even nicher, plus you would need luck to find a body with so it can be actually fucked.
Yea I know it would be rare to find a game like that but i was hoping maybe there was at least one or two that i didnt see

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
Yea I know it would be rare to find a game like that but i was hoping maybe there was at least one or two that i didnt see
You say lesbian ? Because dead man no erection, there are zombie game but zombie is not necrophilia. There should be more necrophilia but too many pussies dont like so no there is