Seeking Female protagonist and lesbian romances

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
First post I open here and I apologize if I am wrong.

Hello, little friends! =)
A question a bit difficult, but there goes:

Does anyone know of any game, DmD or Teacher Pet style, with a female protagonist and lesbian romances?
Generally, in these games, the romance between girls is just a passing thing and the player has to stay with some guy.
Preferably, also without characters with disproportionate breasts larger than the head?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
That's 3 things at once. That might be a tough order. While female protag isnt my strong point, I'm not sure I've seen one near this. Maybe the TF games site have some obscure thing I havent seen. They delve into female protags, even if it mainly is MtF tranformation in the start. Seen a few with the plot starting with "And how to live with this new body"

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
In the main character can be a girl. And like there's 5 female characters, a gay character and only two male characters who you want to shoot in the head more than you can want to fuck, I'll say that it's mostly a lesbian game if you choose to play a girl.
Be aware that the game is a little buggy, but honestly the author try his best and have already removed a ton of bugs.

is a MtF transformation. At the end of the first day, so after the introduction, the main character have became a full girl. There's a lot of lesbian situations, but also not really avoidable (if you want to maximize you chance to win) straight scenes.

No other games with a female character cross my mind, except text based ones.

Reactions: n0b0dy

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I am curious to learn if such games exist also. Games as DmD and teacher's pets are good as they are but if they had a female protagonist they would be a 100 times better :heartcoveredeyes:

A game that comes to mind to me when I read your post is . I haven't played it myself yet because the girls in these Japanese dating simulators tend to be too sweet for my bitter heart and all the sexual content is soft-core but I have heard very good things about it.

A somewhat similar game is although this game follows a few different f/f couples from 3th person perspective.

That's all I have, I will watching this tread to see if others come up with some yuri goodness I have missed.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
@Humlebien, somekind of transformation game, i already see. That "Two Sides" is nice in this point, but, is just one...

@anne O'nymous Thansk for this suggestions. I will see this After Invasion. thanks

@n0b0dy Thanks too. I already know this VN's. Have a lot of games like this in manga style, but, most of western games has a lot of scene when you see the guys dick in the first person. Like a obligatory scene with a masturbation or a blowjob!! I don't wanna see dicks!! C'mon don't make blowjobs scenes! Make some eating pussys scenes!!
And WTF this developers has in mind to put dicks in girls?? C'mon!! Let girls be a GIRL!!!! Dont put a dick in her!
Because of this, i look for a lesbian and female protagonist games!

Reactions: samz71

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
@Humlebien, somekind of transformation game, i already see. That "Two Sides" is nice in this point, but, is just one...

@anne O'nymous Thansk for this suggestions. I will see this After Invasion. thanks

@n0b0dy Thanks too. I already know this VN's. Have a lot of games like this in manga style, but, most of western games has a lot of scene when you see the guys dick in the first person. Like a obligatory scene with a masturbation or a blowjob!! I don't wanna see dicks!! C'mon don't make blowjobs scenes! Make some eating pussys scenes!!
And WTF this developers has in mind to put dicks in girls?? C'mon!! Let girls be a GIRL!!!! Dont put a dick in her!
Because of this, i look for a lesbian and female protagonist games!
Hi there,

I have a game in the works, that will hopefully suite your fancy. A proof of concept has been in development for 6 months. I've been working on the game on and off, since it's not a full time thing for me. Technology used: Twine 2 / SugarCube 2.20, mostly written in JS ES6 standard and CSS. I'll be posting an Early Concept Demo in the next couple of months. If you have question or if you have an input on what an exclusive FF game should be like. Please PM me, I'm happy to discuss these things :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaz64 and doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hi @CeLezte. Thansk for sharing this. I just look for a game who i play with a girl and i can be in love with other girls.
Looks like all games i need to have a guy with me? There's no love between girls? Só, please, share your demo, i will be more than happy to play and tell my thoughts

@Egman, sorry my bad english, but yes.... i mean dick girls!
WTF is this? Stop put dicks on girls... let then have her beaty pussy's

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
@doidera: Well, i'm working on an Early Concept so far to introduce the players to some of the mechanics and environment. Sex with girls is not in the game (just) yet (as I'm still working on sex with other characters, AI, personality, daily routines and such.). I'll soon(ish), open a thread for the game and share more info.

Right now, the game still needs a lot of content to be added. I just want everyone to experience everything that I have planned in its fullest and get an idea where things will be heading.

I'm happy to tell you that my game will not force futa content on the player, you can even configure the game right at the start to leave that stuff out. Also, you cannot be transformed into a futa at any point of the game no matter what your content preferences are.

The adult content focuses on girl-on-girl action: oral sex, mast., voyerism, sex toys, cuddling, and romance.

Early concept release: well, it's a huge "when it's done" for now, but I'll make sure to let you know when it's out.

215303j

The Humbling Experience has a female protagonist.
You can choose who you want to pursue: women, men, both or neither.
Excellent game in my opinion, but it is made in RPG Maker, not in Renpy.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Well the one i'm the most excited about is:
[Ren'Py] A Wife And Mother [v0.01] [Lust & Passion]
It's very early in development but The Dev wants a lesbian route for the mother, who is the MC.
Btw this is the biggest v0.01 in history, 1-2 hours long and very well made.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
The best game out there IMHO has a female protagonist and hundrerds of menainful choices, some of them lesbian relationships

Reactions: Username1337

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
@Brickman There is some FF in that game and some F-Self indeed. I'm really hoping to see from Eva Kiss.

There's another game that I just tried yesterday, called:
Hard Times in Hornsville
It's a transformation (TG) game, but you can completely transform your self into a female and sell your self to female clients and date women as a woman. Unfortunately the game play involves a lot of grind and in order to progress, you need to transform your self, which makes the game play a little bit forced and not ideal for players who enjoy pure F-Self and FF.

Last edited:

215303j

The best game out there IMHO has a female protagonist and hundrerds of menainful choices, some of them lesbian relationships
Good suggestion, but:
Generally, in these games, the romance between girls is just a passing thing and the player has to stay with some guy.
In my opinion, in GGGB lesbianism is still a side dish, which is not what the OP wants.

GGGB *is* one of the best, if not *the* best, though. But not that much lesbian content (yet).

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Im responding to bump this cuz exept for THEX i havnt found any good games ( with nice choices ) so im up for any suggestion ;)

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
looks like it's going to have "dating my sister" as it's central premise, with an outright lesbian main character.

NAT63

Dec 20, 2017
First post I open here and I apologize if I am wrong.

Hello, little friends! =)
A question a bit difficult, but there goes:

Does anyone know of any game, DmD or Teacher Pet style, with a female protagonist and lesbian romances?
Preferably, also without characters with disproportionate breasts larger than the head?

Thanks for the suggestions.
Hi, I've played till the conclusion a wonderful game. "Blooming Love" It's about a girl who falls in love with her sister. It's tender and well built. perhaps a bit slow, but there aren't any men inside. I liked a lot.

Reactions: LadyHawke94

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Check out:

They're all well made and well-written, and point towards some significant lesbian content.