Seeking Female Protagonist Android 2dcg game

Tricellular

Jan 14, 2021
Hey, I'm open to many fetishes except Furry (I can not play Furry, so dont recommend Furry) and NTR/Cheating or Incest (don't find those interesting, but I can play games with it as long as it's not main theme of the game)

I'm looking for Android playable game with Female Protagonist (must be 2dcg, I dont find 3dcg appealing)
I'd like Corruption/Slave/BDSM or something of that sort.

I'd like for it to have Lesbian or Futa, but it doesn't have to.

Can be literally anything RPG, VN (in VN I'd like choices to matter not just some sort of flavor text), Text-based, Character Creation, etc... The choice is yours

I'm aware that you can search with Tags but sometimes there isn't a tag "Mobile game" even tho the game is playable on Android and I think I might've missed some really good "hidden" to me gems

Last edited:

Curlybraces

Sep 18, 2022
Winds Disciple, Raven's Quest, Clair's Quest, Third Crisis, My Little Angel, Yorna: Monster Girls Secret.

Tales of Androgyny is one that is almost 100 percent futa, including MC, if you are fine with that.

Some might have small amounts of furry as well, but MC in all is human, but checking out some of them should clarify how furry they are.