Ren'Py Female Protagonist as 'Student' vs 'Teacher'

Female Protagonist as 'Student' vs 'Teacher'

• Total voters

pdout

Jan 13, 2019
Hey, i am planing to make game with female MC .Should i start game with MC as Student or as Teacher.
This game is going to be a corruption type game. If you have any other suggestion/option please mention it.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I vote Teacher simply because we already have a bunch of games with the female MC as a student.
Also with a teacher MC she can be the one doing the corrupting.
I just find the idea of playing as a female teacher corrupting her students and colleagues far more intriguing than playing the naive and sweet student for the 100th time

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm... Succulence is the only game I can recall at the moment which has a Teacher protagonist.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
The new cleaning lady, being mistaken for the new biology/sex ed teacher, who unfortunately didn't show up because of having an accident. The corruption happens while she trys to adapt to her new role, that gives her higher social status and better income.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Student, it fits more organically.

Ofc, if you manage to write a good story for teacher female MC in a corruption game, no one's gonna complain. I just think that's harder, not for your first game/story.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hey, i am planing to make game with female MC .Should i start game with MC as Student or as Teacher.
Are you seriously asking people to choose for you what will be the starting point of your story, as thin as it will possibly be ?

Why not just make the game you want to make, with the story you want to tell. Just to be sure that you'll not abandon after few updates because you haven't the starts of an idea about what can happen next in it.

pdout

Jan 13, 2019
Are you seriously asking people to choose for you what will be the starting point of your story, as thin as it will possibly be ?
Don't worry this poll is to get general idea about what others preference, about playing as student or teacher.

Why not just make the game you want to make, with the story you want to tell. Just to be sure that you'll not abandon after few updates because you haven't the starts of an idea about what can happen next in it.
I know many developers abandoned their game midway, because they lost interest or get bored. Don't worry, i will work on idea i personally like.