Seeking Female protagonist betting/stripping game

LemOsa

Apr 16, 2018
I've seen a plethora of betting/poker-based games with male protagonists, where winning makes your enemy strip but losing means you get cucked which imo sucks.

Any decent stripping game with a female protagonist instead, where losing makes you get progressively naked ?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
A minor example is in SKA, which has one minigame like 15 hours in, where MC can pay with nudity (breasts, then full nudity for the rest of the match) instead of money after she loses a round.

There's also QiD, which I can't remember if there's nudity during the game, but there's a proper card game and MC can stake sex if she loses.

Probably the best example though is in GRH, in which there's a proper strip-poker (blackjack? can't remember) game with progressive stripping. Only caveat is iirc you technically play as a male MC making decisions for Lara.

Speaking more generally, BMO TV has a lot of lewds (mostly bimbofication-focused) based on RNG. Especially the weekly wheel-spin thing.

Reactions: LemOsa

defchaunal

May 25, 2020
I've seen a plethora of betting/poker-based games with male protagonists, where winning makes your enemy strip but losing means you get cucked which imo sucks.

Any decent stripping game with a female protagonist instead, where losing makes you get progressively naked ?
I'm sorry if this is annoying but, I would be really into a game where you get cucked for losing. Do you mind telling me what games you were talking about?