Female Protagonist Corruption - what turns you on?

lizero

Oct 25, 2019
I'm writing scenario for my Female Corruption game, which has 2 routers: Faithful or Not Faithful Path (obviously). MC not really into sex in the first place, but she will discover more things in the future.
I'm thinking about in-law, neighbors, service, public,.....situation
So in a game likes that, can you give me some ideas? What turns you on?
English is not my mother language so if you can, please write in detail. thank you!

Last edited:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Action girls are always nice. If you are after more traditional female roles, girls can be quite assertive in unexpected ways like Belle in Beauty and the Beast, or Elizabeth in Bioshock. Not being strong can be strength as well when played right.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
If she doesnt like sex at first but then starts loving it it should be as wide range as possible, multiple DP gangbangs and orgies ending with bukkakes and cumbaths

lizero

Oct 25, 2019
Action girls are always nice. If you are after more traditional female roles, girls can be quite assertive in unexpected ways like Belle in Beauty and the Beast, or Elizabeth in Bioshock. Not being strong can be strength as well when played right.
Hmm, "assertive in unexpected ways" - interesting

lizero

Oct 25, 2019
If she doesnt like sex at first but then starts loving it it should be as wide range as possible, multiple DP gangbangs and orgies ending with bukkakes and cumbaths
Yeah, but it will take a long long time :LOL:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hmm, "assertive in unexpected ways" - interesting
Yes, when man use power it is hard, when females it is soft. The old saying does "man is the head and woman is the neck." I recommend googling reddit to find out funny ways how girls got their will over their boys.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
What turns me on is the male main character being into sex and having sex in spite of, or even because of, the lady becoming corrupted. Why is a male main character not having sex supposed to be hot in the first place?