Seeking Female Protagonist games with a lot of groping

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Hey there guys, I have been pretty into a game where you get molested as a girl and I started searching for other ones, could you guys suggest me some molesting or groping games?
Elena's renpy and uni it's a good example of what i want.

The game can be RPGM or VN also 2d or 3d both are good
Also, the VN can be in Japanese if it doesn't have an English version

View attachment G0D79MhqMrGoNHovkYAuENqcQb3npPkTHMZW6E6BB50.jpg.webp

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you but I've already played that one
Sonia and the Hypnotic City, Caliross, and Treasure Hunter Claire are RPGMaker games with female protagonists who get groped quite a bit.
I know, I think I've played about 80% of the female protagonist on this site but in most of them the groping happens only 1 time
and are something like:
NPC: Can you grab me that from there
MC: Sure
NPC: *Start groping*
MC:Ehhh WHAT! What are you doing? Choices = 1. Resist 2. Don't Resist
And that's all.
In Elena's renpy almost everyone gropes you In the lift, restaurant, beach, library, home, pool, etc
In Uni happen 1 time too but you have the options 1. slap 2.Scream 3.Do nothing and from those choices, the events will play out differently with the character

Caliross did a pretty good job with that sailor in the inn, wish I was able to finish that game but I've got stuck with the location of the 2nd temple

Last edited:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I'm here looking for the same genre of game, though I'd prefer if the female protagonist wasn't older than I am IRL. "Mom of 3 with a grandkid on the way gets groped by high school boy" just does NOT appeal to me in any way. Fuck's sake. Where the "shy college freshman gets taken advantage of" games at?