Seeking Female protagonist games with dom guys that aren't creeps

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
So, so much of the time, guys in female protagonist games that act "dom" are really just creeps/weirdos/etc - e.g. the fat town mayor demanding the girl give herself to him in order to get something she needs, which she begrudgingly accepts, to use but one hypothetical example.

Suffice it to say, that's not what I'm talking about... ideally, I'd like the dom guy in question to a) be hot (unimaginable I know) and b) be assertive without being rapey. I'm not entirely certain how to describe that last one concisely, but a good litmus test for whether it's ok or not would probably be... whether or not he's just indulging his base lust, I guess. Like, "I wanna fuck you" vs. "I will make you feel good," to put it one way. I imagine that games targeting a female audience (if those even exist...) probably do this sort of thing to some degree, so if anyone knows anything of the sort, that'd do too.

Frankly speaking, I'll take just about anything that fits the bill, but ideally it'd have both good art and not-godawful gameplay. RenPy, RPGM, Japanese, western, I don't really care - at the end of the day, so long as it's good, I'll be happy. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
KoD comes to mind first. Full disclosure, I haven't played it much, but there's a decent chance it has what you want with all the possible orc partners for MC. I know the Tekrok route is maledom and MC can be submissive. But I know it also has sharing/pimping if MC fully gives in. And there's a spiteful raceplay angle to it as well, so it may be too rough to pass that test.

On the off chance that you haven't, try Eva Kiss's games as well. I know GGGB has minimal blackmail/rape content.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Good Girl Gone Bad, Our Red String, College Craze, Lust Campus, and Lisa all have male love interests that aren't gross and/or rapey (there are some gross and coercive paths in each game but you don't have to do them). All of them except Lisa are female devs as well.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Not a real dom, but the boyfriend in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News has something of a dominant edge.

KoD comes to mind first. Full disclosure, I haven't played it much, but there's a decent chance it has what you want with all the possible orc partners for MC. I know the Tekrok route is maledom and MC can be submissive. But I know it also has sharing/pimping if MC fully gives in. And there's a spiteful raceplay angle to it as well, so it may be too rough to pass that test.
I think Tekrok of all characters would be a creep in most people's eyes, but maybe some of the other content in that game will be fine for the OP.

Kilerig

Mar 24, 2022
degrees of lewdity, your description instantly reminds me of Whitney(you can select their gender)