Seeking Female protagonist gets shamed by other main characters.

Blablabity

Oct 5, 2018
Looking for games with a female protagonist where other main (named) characters will shame the MC if she is slutty. A lot of Japanese female protagonist games will do this sort of thing but usually only with random, unnamed bystanders, so I'm looking for something where main characters, relevant to the plot, are disgusted by the player's actions.

Bonus points for if a female MC sleeps with a douchey/cocky asshole and others lose respect for her for it.

Blablabity

Oct 5, 2018
Since I haven't gotten any replies I'll list some games that sort of match this concept in case anyone ever looks for it and finds this thread.

• Good Girl Gone Bad - Shamed by your best friend if you have sex with the cocky asshole Jack. The protagonist doesn't really react in an ashamed way, instead responding angrily. Barely counts since the protagonist is never really ashamed with herself.
  • The Company - A main character (Julia) will lose respect for you if you get involved with John. Barely counts.
  • Third Crisis - The innkeeper will joke about the protagonist having cum on her face. Barely counts.
  • Uni - May get some content like this in the future, as the main girl you befriend seems to greatly dislike the guy that begins the corruption of the protagonist.
  • Girl Life - Your mother will shame you if you have cum on your face. There actually may be more content of this kind in Girl Life but I haven't played enough to find out. If anyone can confirm let me know.
  • Descent - One of the other women in the game will try to blackmail you when she finds out what you've been doing. She does similar shit, though, so it sort of rings hollow.
  • Leanna's Slice of Life - The best friend/partner of your husband will judge you, but it's pretty light and then she pimps you out, so...
I feel this is something that female protagonist corruption games could use to enhance the feeling of shame that the protagonist "should" be feeling (not that I condone slut shaming irl). In most of these games all of the guys want to fuck you so they don't care if you're slutty, and most of the women are slutty and help push you down that path (or they aren't but instead of them shaming you, you just end up corrupting them). I think if these games added some "normal" people it could help the corruption theme by, for example, a guy who is into you but is disgusted by your actions or a friend who loses respect for you and grows distant because of who you fuck.

I'd really like to see a game that takes place in a normal, modern highschool (maybe in the style of Student Transfer since I like that weeb shit) and follows the day-to-day of a female student. Maybe there are events in class similar to those in Degrees of Lewdity and then you decide what the character does before school, for lunch, in the afternoon, and in the evening. There could be students of various "cliques" who you interact with or are approached by. So maybe a jock takes interest in you, but if you have sex with him he records it and spreads it around school and your reputation gets tattered and from then on many of the "normal students" (nerds, teacher's pets, quiet/shy ones, sporty girls) look down on you and mock you. This would be a good example of how this could be done well.

nkhonsaigon

Jan 11, 2019
One of the bad endings in Naked Story fulfills this exact requirement, and several other bad endings come close to it. Idk if you think it counts though because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it does take place in a school setting, so I'd recommend giving it a try.