Seeking Female protagonist NTR, but the opposite?

NakaHana

Aug 18, 2020
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a game where you play as a female protagonist with NTR, but instead of being the one getting NTR'd you're the one doing it. I've never seen one myself so maybe one of you has. Not like cuckquean per se, but the woman that takes the other's partner. I do have a preference of a female taking the female partner in a couple, though anything close like that is good too. It's quite hard to look for it myself seeing as it's quite unorthodox and I rely a lot on presets, and unfortunately those presets tend to be the ones I'm not trying to look for. Just as an addition, I'm also not into 3D characters myself, the one that looks close to real life. Either way, thanks still for taking the time to read and I can't wait to hear from you.

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
In Star Knightess Aura, there's a small chain of suchlike events, where the female protagonist is stealing some guy from a girl - just because she's bribed by the man who's aiming the said girl. But it's not a central theme of the game.

There was something like that in The Scarlet Demonslayer - but in the same way, just a couple of events. The game is already translated, but it's banned in this site - you can google it easily enough anyway, I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakaHana

NakaHana

Aug 18, 2020
In Star Knightess Aura, there's a small chain of suchlike events, where the female protagonist is stealing some guy from a girl - just because she's bribed by the man who's aiming the said girl. But it's not a central theme of the game.

There was something like that in The Scarlet Demonslayer - but in the same way, just a couple of events. The game is already translated, but it's banned in this site - you can google it easily enough anyway, I guess.
Any sort of help is appreciated, thanks!