Seeking Female protagonist, people respond to your choice to not wear underwear

May 21, 2018
Scenario: You're walking around town (actually walking, in-game) and you intentionally did not put on any underwear. People might see the outlines of your nipples, and if you're wearing a skirt, a gust of wind might show you're not wearing underwear. And a guy notices, and you know he noticed. He might say something, stare, or just smirk. Or try to grope, and you can choose to let him.

This is possible early on in Third Crisis, which is a great game, but I'm looking for more of this sort of semi-normal exhibitionism.

Bonus points if there's exhibitionist watersports, character customization, actual gameplay and plot, etc., but primarily I want to have clothing options and can choose to intentionally forgo underwear, and I want people (primarily guys) to notice and appreciate it (in a way other than just rape).

Text-based is OK, but I'd rather the lack of underwear be visible on the character model; that there's a visible difference when you've a bra and when you don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronoNono

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
SlutED

High School of Succubus (supposed to happen later in corruption but early on there is a bug where you are pantyless)

My Little Angel (not technically female MC because you play as a male guardian angel but it basically is)

Degrees of Lewdity (lot of rape in this game though)

May 21, 2018
I've just been playing "The Fixer", and it's close to what I wanted. A tad too much rape, but that can be avoided by just scrolling back.

"Degrees of Lewdity" is fine for when I fancy rape, but that's not what I'm looking for. Rape is everywhere.

"SlutEd" seems.. eh. I'll give it a go, cheers.

"High School of Succubus" looks like it has no dudes, so meh.

"My Little Angel" yeah, I'm not into 'corrupting' others. I wanna be the slut, not turn someone else into a slut.

"Coming of Age" looks interesting enough, and I'll give that a try. Cheers.

---
Gave "Coming of Age" a try. It was blegh.

Gave "SlutEd" a try, and it was dodgy but kinda nice.. until you get forced into prostitution. Hard no. VERY hard no. I'd rather have a scat scene, fuck that shit.

Last edited: