Seeking Female protagonist pregnancy Ren'py/VN/html

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hallo! I seek some games with pregnancy for female protagonist but in Ren'py/VN/html. I know a lot of rpg games with such option, but i don't like rpg -__-

I played only one game where i can get impregnated - X-Change Student. In SLUT Academy this way didn't complete yet.
Now i play Game of Life, but dunno is there pregnancy or not.

Please, help me! :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There are only 3 pages of female protagonist games with pregnancy anyway, of those only one I've played and liked that fits your criteria is I Love Daddy. There are plenty of 2DCG games in the bunch that I haven't touched that could be good, but since I don't like the mechanical design of most 2DCG I haven't played them.

• Love
Reactions: Hantajira

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Girl life 0.7.3.1 english community version
I made visualisation mod for pregnancy if you interested

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

Well... put "preg" folder into images/pc/body and use new qsp from archive. Mod displays her belly during different weeks of pregnancy. Im thinking of making preg versions for all actions, but it is quite massive work

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Thank you. Know i should figure out how to get pregnant :D It's too hard in this game.
It is very easy. Just wait her Ovulation. Go to cheat menu and choose OXX info and look how many hours you have until ovulation.
Or just set her menstrual cycle to ovulation via cheat menu(stats cheat)
If you succesfully conceive, you will get Uninplantet zygote.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Dunno mb i have some bug with ur mod.. i play full slut and whore and cannot get pregnant. :(
Or it is some block in the game when ur char is 16? I wonder.
Nope, my pregnancy visualisation works like in real life. Your belly wont get big in just a month. You should change pregnancy speed multiplier to 4 in order to see changes like every 5 days. Also, make shure ur char is pregnant in OOX menu

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Dunno mb i have some bug with ur mod.. i play full slut and whore and cannot get pregnant. :(
Or it is some block in the game when ur char is 16? I wonder.
easiest way to get pregnant : set menstual cycle to Ovulation, go to community center's toilels, and let gloryhole guys cum inside you. Wait for 12-13 days and you will get pregnant

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Ohhh.... almost forgot about one game named "big kuyash". It has much more content, but pregnancy bounded to special npcs(impregnators)

Reactions: Higurashika

Bezim

Apr 11, 2019

Well... put "preg" folder into images/pc/body and use new qsp from archive. Mod displays her belly during different weeks of pregnancy. Im thinking of making preg versions for all actions, but it is quite massive work
Sad, it is no longer avaible.