Seeking Female Protagonist Straight Harem

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Pretty specific request, but does anyone know of games where you play as a female protagonist helping a guy build his harem?
Pretty much all the female protagonist games I've tried either have you going around fucking random men and women willy nilly with an occasional threesome/orgy thrown in or are more pure romance. So I'm looking for a female mc game with only one main guy, but multiple female characters that also isn't pure lesbian.
A female protag game where you just end up in someone's harem is also fine.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: lsdhappy

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Just gonna bump this once, just in case.

Basic tldr, Any female MC game where you join a straight harem.

lsdhappy

Feb 13, 2020
It's a desert out there.

Unfortunate and slightly alarming. Devs need to explore this in 2021/2022. Games where the MC is female, and she runs her harem filled with straight MEN. While I am appreciative of all the hardworking and passionate devs who provide us all with pron games, there is something to be said about the fact that so many games are variations on the same themes - Male MC + incestuous harem.

The community ought to start making more noise about this shortcoming. Games like GGGB are welcome developments, but just too rare, and even then the focus seems to be for the benefit of straight males.

I'm just a useless consumer, but am still going to complain a little about this.

Simple plot needed - Princess/Queen/Mother has her pick of the men, who fight over her, compete, and do her bidding. Lots of room for kinkier stuff too.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Harem with Female MC should be a "reverse" harem...
I think harem is not only for male MC but for sure if the MC is a girl is she that have to decide...
MC is always in charge and it is the winner (except for losers MCs... but i don't like losers)
were the girl mc has is the harem owner... her harem is full of men and women to serve her as she want!
This would be a great plot!

Reactions: lsdhappy
Sep 3, 2020
Apologies for the necro, but if I understood well...

Pretty specific request, but does anyone know of games where you play as a female protagonist helping a guy build his harem?
Pretty much all the female protagonist games I've tried either have you going around fucking random men and women willy nilly with an occasional threesome/orgy thrown in or are more pure romance. So I'm looking for a female mc game with only one main guy, but multiple female characters that also isn't pure lesbian.
A female protag game where you just end up in someone's harem is also fine.

Thanks in advance.

I think what QuickBob is referring to is a Female Protagonist game where you are PART OF a straight harem, although the current scene also seems to be lacking in Reverse Harems (Why aren't there more of these they're totally hot! >:[). While I know of a couple where there's a Fem Protag that manages a brothel, I have not yet found anything exploring managing a Harem or even being part of one.

And trust me, I did search quite a lot.

The best I've found were some erotic stories, but I'm not sure they really count for a gaming request... being stories and all.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Apologies for the necro, but if I understood well...

I think what QuickBob is referring to is a Female Protagonist game where you are PART OF a straight harem, although the current scene also seems to be lacking in Reverse Harems (Why aren't there more of these they're totally hot! >:[). While I know of a couple where there's a Fem Protag that manages a brothel, I have not yet found anything exploring managing a Harem or even being part of one.

And trust me, I did search quite a lot.

The best I've found were some erotic stories, but I'm not sure they really count for a gaming request... being stories and all.
Always happy to get necros here, lol. That is what I was wanting, female mc who is part of a straight harem, but I figured I wouldn't mind expanding the topic a little bit since there doesn't seem to be much content for either. More suggestions are always welcome.

Edit: Fixed first link.

Well there's this, but there's not of a harem or much content so far. And I know Caliross has a harem path (MC joins one), but I haven't played it.
I will definitely be checking both of those out. Thanks!

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
It's a desert out there.

Unfortunate and slightly alarming. Devs need to explore this in 2021/2022. Games where the MC is female, and she runs her harem filled with straight MEN. While I am appreciative of all the hardworking and passionate devs who provide us all with pron games, there is something to be said about the fact that so many games are variations on the same themes - Male MC + incestuous harem.

The community ought to start making more noise about this shortcoming. Games like GGGB are welcome developments, but just too rare, and even then the focus seems to be for the benefit of straight males.

I'm just a useless consumer, but am still going to complain a little about this.

Simple plot needed - Princess/Queen/Mother has her pick of the men, who fight over her, compete, and do her bidding. Lots of room for kinkier stuff too.
Yeah, like I said before, I'm looking more for a female mc who is part of a harem full of women. But there is a surprising lack of female protagonists with their own harems. I remember seeing plenty of straight female protaginst dating sim style games, but I don't know if they actually had harem routes.
GGGB had a decent mix of both, but I really needed a guide. I tried tons of variations and couldn't really get where I wanted and I'm not sure if it's because it didn't exist or I just made some wrong decisions somewhere along the way.

I would love to make my own one of these, but I too am unfortunately a useless consumer, lol.

Sep 3, 2020
Edit: Fixed first link.

Well there's this, but there's not of a harem or much content so far. And I know Caliross has a harem path (MC joins one), but I haven't played it.
Caliross's Harem Path is actually quite small, just got around to it recently. Compared to the rest of the game, it's more of a side story to be entirely honest, although some content amongst the sea of nothing still feels like a great achievement. Same thing happened with Lilitales, although somehow even less there, since it's just an ending.

I think it's the same applies to some other corruption-heavy games, although it's more often than not just prostitution rather than being part of a harem, and when it does delve into the Harem territory it's more of an ending thing. It's actually kind of weird how I view a Girl joining a Harem as a sort of start rather than an end, lol.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Dec 16, 2022
The Survival of Sarah Rose has a route in which you can become a harem girl, but there is currently not a lot of content since it's been added relatively recently.
Do you remember which path that was? I've been playing it recently and I've only found one where you're sold into slavery to some old soldier. He has another concubine, so maybe that counts as a very small harem? :unsure:

There really don't seem to be a whole lot of reverse harem / harem member type VNs, at least when it comes to western developers, but I'd love some more recommendations.
All I can think of is maybe Casual Desires where you can start a relationship with your 2 male childhood friends, outside of that it's mostly your typical slut simulator, but it scratches at least some of that itch. I hear that Keepers and its sequel also have a harem, but I haven't actually played it yet and it seems to be mostly lesbian.