Seeking Female protagonist where you can fuck your enemies?

Jun 22, 2020
I am looking for a game where the female protagonist can fuck her enemies after defeating them or while combat. Games like Corruption of Champions, T.I.T.S., CoC2 fit this pretty well but I have gotten tired from reading. Peach's untold tale is pretty good too but it's too cartoony for me now. I have also tried breeders of the nephelym and other breeding games but sex was too easy to achieve there. Here are some of the musts:
  • It has to be a game I can find here
  • No animals unless they are kinda monster like.
  • Slightly bit anime
  • The female character isn't being forced into doing it
This would be stuff that isn't necessary but would make me happy if it was in the game
  • Animations
  • The sex scenes are casual and somewhat easy to achieve
  • Pregnancy
  • The installation isn't too complicated
  • Good creampie scenes
  • I am okay if the enemies are humans or typical fantasy monsters but I would prefer it if the majority of the enemies didn't fall into this category.
The perfect game would be something like a pokemon fucking game where the female protagonist wants to fuck' em all and it was 2d drawn. Already tried leaf on fire.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'll second KP, probably the best female protag consensual battle-sex game you'll find. There's also Treasure Hunter Claire, which I know has consensual battle-sex initiated by the player, but can't remember if there's non-con. Since it's Japanese, there probably is. There's also this game I've come across, sadly I never got around to checking it out but it looked promising. Starred a succubus, had turn-based combat and deck-building. Had something like "End" or "Final" in the title. Wish I could dig it up for you.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
terminal desires, you can off the bestiality if you want and the enemies are zombies so ex-human with giant fucksticks, no rape and she enjoys getting fucked but you can beat the zombies if you dont want to see the h scene

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Damn you weren't kidding with the "giant fucksticks" part. In fact everything in the game is massive
There is some futa too which unfortunately(?) you cant turn off and mc gets fucked while wearing heels although only one scene includes feet so i suppose that one positive
dev is working on v0.10 which will change many things, which is going to break 0.09 saves so id advise waiting til v.10 is out before playing