Seeking Female protagonist with breeder NPC?

Blablabity

Oct 5, 2018
I'm looking for any game that has a female protagonist where she can meet an NPC that wants to get her pregnant. Preferably because he has an impregnation fetish, although any dialogue about wanting to get her pregnant will do, especially if she is at first shocked by the idea. The closest I've seen to this is NPCs in newlife with the impregnator fetish will make small comments about wanting to cum inside of the MC, but there isn't much to it.

As a side request are there any female protagonist games with a pregnancy system that actually has narrative impact or consequences? I've played a lot of Japanese games that include pregnancy but it doesn't change anything because the birth never happens or happens very quickly (Leanna's Slice of Life for example). So any game with a narrative element or consequences to pregnancy would interest me as well.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: girlsgonemild

Blablabity

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for the response. I believe I tried Overgrown Genesis, but it was long ago before much content was introduced so I'll have to go back to it. I'm not sure if Lily of the Valley, Descent, or Project Sage have pregnancy yet or if they ever will. I'll check out The Seed today.