Seeking Female protagonist with enslavement routes

vcvcvc

Nov 27, 2018
I'm trying to find games where you play as a female protagonist that has enslavement routes without it just being a game over or bad end section.

Examples of games with enslavement routes like:

1- Magician of the Olecta Desert

2-Cursed Armor

3-Arms Devicer!+

I'd prefer RPG maker, but I dont mind any games that are similar to the examples above.
thank you for reading this and your support for finding similar games.

Mar 28, 2017
LonaRPG if you don't mind heavy ryona
Double agreed on LonaRPG. If you can't handle a girl getting punched in the face though then this one isn't for you.

One just now released on DLsite called Orika that seems to fit the bill. I'd recommend it but I haven't played yet.

Dungeons and Prisoners unfortunately only has one scene and doubly unfortunate is the fact that its been abandoned, but it was quality work while it existed. Oh FYI tho it has weird ass controls for a rpgmaker game.

I'll get back to you when I have my blogger situated. I'm starting to catalog *Most* of these types of games that I find, some may be a little too iffy for me to put on a blog if I find them. Once I have that settled I believe I'll have it on my sig if that isn't against the rules. I'll have to reread them again.

Reactions: vcvcvc

vcvcvc

Nov 27, 2018
Double agreed on LonaRPG. If you can't handle a girl getting punched in the face though then this one isn't for you.

One just now released on DLsite called Orika that seems to fit the bill. I'd recommend it but I haven't played yet.

Dungeons and Prisoners unfortunately only has one scene and doubly unfortunate is the fact that its been abandoned, but it was quality work while it existed. Oh FYI tho it has weird ass controls for a rpgmaker game.

I'll get back to you when I have my blogger situated. I'm starting to catalog *Most* of these types of games that I find, some may be a little too iffy for me to put on a blog if I find them. Once I have that settled I believe I'll have it on my sig if that isn't against the rules. I'll have to reread them again.
My apologies for not answering back any time soon. I enjoyed Orika and it fit my bill for sure, but I was hoping to be playable a bit longer. You know I tried LonaRPG, but I disliked the extra violence and it barley had a story or path maybe in future updates it might get better, but for now it wasnt exactly what I hoped for. Still I truly thank you for your recommendations.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross