Seeking Female protagonist with female pov sex scenes

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry for the massive necro but It's been two years and I'd like to believe that since the last post there have been more games made with a Female POV.

Since it really wouldn't be that productive to revive this thread without contributing much to it, I'd like to state that Yiffalicious, which is a furry game, as the name implies, has the option to view scenes from a female Point Of View.

Sex Sims aren't really my thing, though. So if anyone could post some more recs, I'd really appreciate it!

Jul 14, 2021
I am continuing the legacy of leaving a comment 2 years later.
Unfortunately there is no tag for FPOV, so I'll put all the games I found that do have it here for easier categorization for someone else so they don't need to spend potentially hours finding them.
All links use the F95 listing of the game.

Virt-A-Mate (VAM)
One of my personal favorites. Almost all scenes are user created and you can modify any scene you find to have FPOV if you want. Some user made scenes have FPOV already set up.

Hilichurl's Girl
Entirely in FPOV, both the gameplay and sex scenes. It's a bit of a horror game, but the monsters don't really jump scare you or anything.

The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters
Partial FPOV, in the gallery any sex scenes that have "3D" allow you to use a FPOV camera, a bonus is that this also allows you to set up sub cameras so you can better see what's going on.
This one has a gameplay focus as well.

Hunt and Snare
Furry. All sex scenes can be played from either POV. Gameplay focused.

The Last Barbarian
Partial FPOV, only some sex scenes have it. This game also has a lot more focus on gameplay.

Project ERP
Focuses on POV and both POVs are available. It is technically speaking multiplayer but you can play with a bot.

Futa Dream
Focus on Taker POV / FPOV, all sex scenes are in FPOV.

Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple
Sex scenes have a FPOV camera.
Note: Contains watersports and Scat.

Breed Laboratory
Partial FPOV, some sex scenes have it, and I think some scenes only have FPOV in the gallery. This game also has a lot more focus on gameplay.

Home Together
All sex scenes can be played in either POV. But FPOV didn't look that good with blowjobs.

FarmD
Furry. All sex scenes have FPOV, some of them don't look too good like this though.

Heat
Furry and VR focus. This game works in desktop but not very well, it's designed for VR first.

Roxanne's ENF Game
No sex scenes as of writing. It allows you to be an exhibitionist in FPOV, so it's here more as a honorary mention.

[Illusion Games]
All their major games have mods that allow for FPOV.
Honey Select 2
Honeycome (no F95 listing)
Koikatsu (no F95 listing)

Look for "Better Repack" by ScrewThisNoise, you can find modded versions of these games pretty easily.

Notes: Koikatsu's POV mod isn't as good as the POV mod in Honey Select 2 and Honeycome.

VR Stallion
All sex scenes have FPOV, and focuses on horses.
The game has a separate desktop version that works fine.

Last edited:

Jul 14, 2021
There are none with 2D? All are 3D here.
I found it a lot easier to find them and sort by 3D, I'm sure 2D exists as I've found animations like this but not games yet, they're difficult to find with basically the rest of 2D games being non-FPOV.

Reactions: Itumaak