Seeking Female Protagonist with gay duo(bisexual/ 1Female, 2Male)

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Any type of is acceptable.
If the bisexual sex is once in the game or throughout the game.
Whatever game that lets you choose to have threesome with 2 men.
Doesn't need to be the 2 men gay. It can be more than 2.
"Speakeasy" is my most recent example l can think of.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
There are games where there is (to some extent) involuntary sex, like Tomie wanna get married, or karynn's prison, but I guess you mean voluntary. There is girlfriend tapes, that has such as scene, though it is mostly netorare game and actually not male protagonist, however, the woman is closest to the protagonist, so maybe you like that scene anyway. Logan scodini may have this, not 100% sure. It's a bit dominance/submission. I may be wrong though, gay scenes are not entirely my thing, so I rather recall it as a minor not entirely for me issue. Both were good games in other senses imo, though.

Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
There are games where there is (to some extent) involuntary sex, like Tomie wanna get married, or karynn's prison, but I guess you mean voluntary. There is girlfriend tapes, that has such as scene, though it is mostly netorare game and actually not male protagonist, however, the woman is closest to the protagonist, so maybe you like that scene anyway. Logan scodini may have this, not 100% sure. It's a bit dominance/submission. I may be wrong though, gay scenes are not entirely my thing, so I rather recall it as a minor not entirely for me issue. Both were good games in other senses imo, though.
Not good enough, but thanks. Yes, Voluntary, l hoped my text above was clear on what it is.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe games on , I guess, if transformation is ok. literature might be on nifty erotica or some kirsten's collective sections. Probably you know, but there is also the f95zone search on tags 'group sex' and 'female protagonist' and anything you want. put anything you don't want in exclude tags.

Reactions: randomname2243