Seeking Female protagonist

Despairdg

Feb 14, 2018
Hello, I’m looking for games with females protagonist. Preferably if the protagonist can be bisexual. It can be Ren’py or RPG

PD: Possibly if is similar to Anna’s exciting affection.

Reactions: chi_MF

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So you want something where the girl is forced into sexual situations?

Katie's Corruption

Elena's Life

Lily of the Valley

Like really, I'm gonna be straight with you, almost any game with female protagonist and corruption tags are gonna get that. It's like looking for any needle in a needle stack.

If you want something where the player has more freedom

Coceter Chronicles - my absolute favorite game

Project SAGE - my second favorite in terms of female protagonist.

Now, those two are a little unique in that they probably have more player freedom than even most male protags in games, allowing you to shape your character's personality in many ways.

Other great female protagonist games include

I Love Daddy - Daddy being the only male character in the game, she gets plenty of bisexual content

High Life - I admit, this one is only in its first version, but it already has a lot of promise, some of those promises include a bisexual character.

Chloe18 - This one isn't exactly what I'd call great, but it's incredibly entertaining.

Jessica O'Niel's Hard News - I haven't gotten far in this one, but what I've played so far is good.

Seraphim Academy - shameless self plug. Female protagonist, bisexual, nothing like Anna's Exciting Affection though.

Mr. Bonkers

Apr 20, 2019
So you want something where the girl is forced into sexual situations?

Katie's Corruption

Elena's Life

Lily of the Valley

Like really, I'm gonna be straight with you, almost any game with female protagonist and corruption tags are gonna get that. It's like looking for any needle in a needle stack.

If you want something where the player has more freedom

Coceter Chronicles - my absolute favorite game

Project SAGE - my second favorite in terms of female protagonist.

Now, those two are a little unique in that they probably have more player freedom than even most male protags in games, allowing you to shape your character's personality in many ways.

Other great female protagonist games include

I Love Daddy - Daddy being the only male character in the game, she gets plenty of bisexual content

High Life - I admit, this one is only in its first version, but it already has a lot of promise, some of those promises include a bisexual character.

Chloe18 - This one isn't exactly what I'd call great, but it's incredibly entertaining.

Jessica O'Niel's Hard News - I haven't gotten far in this one, but what I've played so far is good.

Seraphim Academy - shameless self plug. Female protagonist, bisexual, nothing like Anna's Exciting Affection though.
I see your name quite frequently and love your recommendations Coceter Chronicles and Project Sage are my top Female Protagonist games too. I've gone through so many games now and can't find anything that even competes... Have any good recommendations for Female Protagonist games with anything close to that lvl of freedom?