Seeking Female protagonist

MannBobinson

Feb 27, 2023
After making this short list, I realized the type of Japanese games I play is pretty apparent, lol. The below are some of my favorite femprotag corruption RPG games. Most are pretty mainstream (as mainstream as hentai games get, really) but hopefully you have not already played all of them...
  • Magical Girl Celesphonia: One of my favorite fem-protag corruption games on this site. I'd be surprised if you haven't played it yet if you like Japanese female protagonist games. The scenes and scenarios in this game are very memorable, and there are tons that you can get even with a low level of corruption, which is much appreciated. A lot of corruption games gate hardcore scenes behind the MC being a slut, and Celesphonia doesn't fall into that pitfall.
  • Wings of Roldea: Another classic in my opinion. Lots of customization to be had, from your character's appearance, to the scenarios they end up in. The protagonist is basically a blank slate, though, so don't expect much out of her aside from being a vessel. That being said, the art is solid and I actually love the mostly non-VN real-time take on sex that it has for scenes.
  • Lilitales: For the discerning H-Gamer. Fantastic story, writing, art, everything. Except for the gameplay, which is kind of janky and reminiscent of a 90s Windows screensaver. But hey, maybe you're into that? Either way, it's absolutely worth playing for the H-elements alone, in my opinion.