Female Protangonists

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why do so many female protagonist games also have to have Futa/Trans content? There aren't as many female protagonist games as there are male protagonist games, you don't see that many male protagonist games with futa/trans content, but the limited amount of female protagonist games always seem to have that type of content.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe it's just the types of games I play, but just about every male protagonist game I come across has at least 1 futa/trans character.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Maybe because most straight players like to have girls with dicks fucking other girls, eliminating the man having the dick.

I know, I don't understand either, but I'm gay so that's why.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Maybe couse Most Female protag games are made by LGBT devs. Usually straight men have issues to be fucked by some dick even if it is just in game. But LGBT community dont have thouse issues. So they dont care what bodyparts human have. SO why not have all human organs in one person.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I think it is only due to a market choice ... a few years ago it was unthinkable to play games with gay or trans, now it is more "simple" because society is a little less bigoted and tries to evolve (even if the road is still very long).
I just believe that there must be a choice that I can set if I want / desire, to play with these options and not to play and have the obligation (to go on with the story) to have a "transformation" or a penetration. .. this is the only thing that bothers me, the non-choice! that's all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkyRebel

JustXThings

Game Developer
May 22, 2022
Always ? I used to play almost exclusively female protagonist, AKA corruption games, I have never seen futa but poor ladies being fucked left and right by everything that moves. Sort of a female forced harem. I don't like futa, so I ignore them mostly, but I have never had problems into finding female PoV games to play.

And of course there is futa on men as well. I could agree that maybe on less proportion since it involves femdom and that is not a community favorite.

Now if I had to analyze the reason why female protagonists are fucked by everything that moves, human or not is because the objective of the game is not to fuck, which tends to be in male PoV, but to defile the poor lady. If you check on sissification games you'll probably find the same trend as in female protagonist corruption games since they share similar objectives.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe couse Most Female protag games are made by LGBT devs.
if that were true there would be only a small margin of female protagonist games. but there's close to as many female protagonist games as male protagonist games. it's the second largest audience after male protagonist audience.

Reactions: ARB582 and F4C430

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
if that were true there would be only a small margin of female protagonist games. but there's close to as many female protagonist games as male protagonist games. it's the second largest audience after male protagonist audience.
I was talking mostly on Female protag games that also include futa. Thought this is possible that also non LGBT devs sometime make that kind of games especially when there is a supporter that buys expensive sub, what also includes supporter's right to influence content in game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Always ? I used to play almost exclusively female protagonist, AKA corruption games, I have never seen futa but poor ladies being fucked left and right by everything that moves. Sort of a female forced harem. I don't like futa, so I ignore them mostly, but I have never had problems into finding female PoV games to play.
To be honest, I don't like any of the corruption games that are forced, a female protagonist getting corrupted through their own sexual activity or free choice is fine but being forced is a no no for me.
I also like the exhibitionist side on the female side, not so much male exhibitionism, but I find a lot of those games don't give any real consequence for getting caught, but at the same time the protagonist still has to have a choice, not just be forced to have sex as a consequence as that is basically rape then. There's been a couple of female protagonist games that just really pissed me off and I had to stop playing straight away because of the nature of the 'corruption or blackmail' of the mc, I honestly never thought I could be so incensed by a game to make me so angry.

But getting back to the futa/trans thing, I've played games that have had futa/trans content but putting that content in a female protagonist game just so you can have a dick in the game just feels off to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hollowedzs

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
After a while you notice all that male protagonist games are about is ntl or harem. At least with female protagonist games the dev has to put a little more thought into it.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
You are only playing like a girl if it's some wimpy visual novel. You ascend to a tomboy given the proper gameplay.