Seeking Female to Male transformation games?

quazimasta

Aug 5, 2020
Basically I've seen tons of M2F transformation games or sissification games, but I was wondering is there a game that has the reverse concept? Surely if there's such a large amount of people who enjoy seeing trans women or women that have penises in sexual games, there has to be people that enjoy seeing trans men or men with vaginas.

I see games that have F2M tags on other sites but they never actually have any F2M content.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Kitchen sinks like CoC, TiTS or Lilith's Throne technically fit the bill, however it isn't the focus and getting the game to force these specific effects on your character might be rather difficult.

Note that the "sissy" games are aimed at emasculation rather than transsexualism. "Loss of femininity" is usually portrayed as corruption and bimbofication, there are plenty of such games as well. And don't forget futa transformations which give you the sexually relevant parts of a male while being much easier to market to a primarily hetero male audience.

Honestly since most games run on stereotypes a woman "forced" to transform into a man would almost always be an upgrade in this context. Very few people jack off to divorce settlements ;)