[S> Other] Paid Female willing to be used as art reference for 2d/3d games

Anitacoxxx

Jul 8, 2021
Heya!

I'm Annie. I really like 2D Visual Novels. Most of my favorites are Ren'Py, but I have some 3d games that I enjoy too. I would be willing to take photos of myself to be used for games, mainly as a royalty free trace or art reference. I am an ex- model, currently pregnant. I have the ability to make costumes, help with poses, and I can have costumes sent to me if that's helpful for extra. Basically I can offer SFW or NSFW photos to trace/ use for references. I cant code or anything else.

I don't think I broke any rules here.. So! Insert admin here, please make sure this is all okay. And for any devs just reply below.

Thanks ❤❤❤‍♀

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Im a rookie artist. I've seen services like this by big artist websites for like 19.99-49.99 month usd. Is this a subscription or paid per pose, and will it be cheaper?

Anitacoxxx

Jul 8, 2021
I have a subscription that's definitely cheaper! And depending on the extent of the specific pose, some additional fees may apply. I do also have a male counterpart for coupled poses if needed.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As sleezy as it sounds maybe post some old and newer images of yourself here. Doesnt have to be nude.
You can also discord maybe try

ITs is by invite. You have to speak to #1247 aka Nemesis for access. May work out for you.

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
it's awesome advertising. Maybe we should create separate topic at forum, where girls/guys - who want to be the character of the game or illustration - could left their contacts and requirements for artists - being altogether. Or if we already have this thread - share the link with me please, anybody? I was asked a lot - draw me draw me draw me, and when i decided to use real people in my illustrations - everybody disappeared, like they were blown away by the wind :unsure:. So, such threads, would be very helpful. Thank You, Annie, for openness and initiative. You raised the question, which is already "in the air" for long time.