Femboy Game Ideas

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
Hi all <3

I've been toying with the idea of working on a femboy game kind of in the style of Karryn's Prison and just was sort of fishing for ideas, wants, loves, etc.

I've also been toying with blender, so assets would probably be more in that realm of art.

Some of the game play aspects I'd like:

-only so much someone can do in a day (sort of a getting tired mechanic)
-combat that doesn't get too grindy (vague I know but maybe this would be a good area for suggestions)
-central safe area that you can upgrade/improve at
-exploration of areas with certain themes and not locked behind other areas (meaning can choose the area to explore first and then to unlock another of choice, beat the first area)

Some of the naughty aspects I'd like:

-H status screen
-sexual part weakness (through usage and early game stat choice)
-in battle naughtiness
-out of battle naughtiness
-player agency probably through desire/weakness control (choice of likes such as anal, femdom, feminization, oral, etc)

So ya, really just an open post for people to either say how bad or good some or all of the ideas here are!

Reactions: Meaning Less

fod4to9

Jul 8, 2020
Maybe modding Karryn's Prison to make Karryn start as a femboy will be much easier

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
I actually had considered that as an option to try first. I've done some early quick attempts to see how she'd look. Here's my first rough example:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im gonna be honest, everyone makes femboy games with the player being the femboy. so why not spice it up?
instead of playing the femboy, why not be someone who trains the femboy instead? make it rogue lite, and you have a limited amount of time to help the femboy escape/reach you.

maybe instead of it being a prison, make it a magic tower and they have to reach the end in order to be fully transformed.

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
im gonna be honest, everyone makes femboy games with the player being the femboy. so why not spice it up?
instead of playing the femboy, why not be someone who trains the femboy instead? make it rogue lite, and you have a limited amount of time to help the femboy escape/reach you.

maybe instead of it being a prison, make it a magic tower and they have to reach the end in order to be fully transformed.
Interesting concept... would you think the player would be a certain type of protagonist doing this or more of the dungeon/tower itself or maybe an outside influence against the dungeon/tower?

fod4to9

Jul 8, 2020

It sound like a 3rd person version of Trap Quest

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Interesting concept... would you think the player would be a certain type of protagonist doing this or more of the dungeon/tower itself or maybe an outside influence against the dungeon/tower?
for me, it would be more interesting if the MC is the trainer "supporting" the femboys. if you have custom characters, you could keep the same mc, but always having diferent femboys to "train".