Seeking Femboy games/ crossdressing freedom(Degree of Lewdity)

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Are they any femboy games you recommend?
And if there are any similar games to Degree of Lewdity that have the freedom of having to disguise(crossdress) as the opposite gender(boy as girl). l really liked the freedom of that game even though the crossdressing part is lacking in meaningful substance

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
90% of the Femboy games you'll find on here are the "Someone forces a guy to crossdress" type. Which I don't count as "freedom".

Secretary is a pretty great game though. It has a fair amount of freedom in how the player reacts, though the theme is still very much in the direction of being forced.

Reactions: randomname2243

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
90% of the Femboy games you'll find on here are the "Someone forces a guy to crossdress" type. Which I don't count as "freedom".

Secretary is a pretty great game though. It has a fair amount of freedom in how the player reacts, though the theme is still very much in the direction of being forced.
Good to know, only Degree of Lewdity manages that well and remains cute(for that concept).
Secretary, for me, l dislike a lot, not fun and certainly not 'free".
Thanks

sasha2

Nov 3, 2022
In Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens while crossdressing is the main force pushing plot forward, it's not forced, you can dress however you want between quests, and there's both dom and sub content. I think you can even play for quite a while without activating crossdressing content at all (although you'd miss most of the game then).

Fresh Starts is also not forced in a similar way. I haven't played the new version though, so I cannot tell the current dom/sub content ratio.

Reactions: randomname2243