Unity - Femboy Survival [Demo 11] [2DNiem]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

This review is directed towards version [Demo 11], which is the latest version uploaded to the site.

Starting by the good things this game has to offer:

Good artwork, it isn't over the top spectacular but it is honestly pretty attractive. The details of the X-RAYS are nice, when they are these, some scenes are more up my alley tha others but there's quite a bit of variety in terms of that, which is always appreciated.

The scene from the second stage boss with the bunnies gangbanging you is my favorite so far of them all, super hot hehe

Sound effects are nice, there isn't a whole lot of it at the moment but it's enough to complement the game, both gameplay wise and when it comes to the scenes. The sexual sound effects are not overdone, they compliment the scenes and add to the eroticism of it.

Nice D&D based system for the items you can buy, stats and weapons, with different items having different things that may be positive but also come with weaknesses, such as increased corruption and others.

A suggestion I would make in terms of the items you can buy, I have noticed that there are arousal recovery potions that you can utilize as well as health recovery potions. I would like to see more of these being available to buy in the shop as I have noticed the only way to get them is via destroying boxes or opening chests throughout rounds, which isn't always possible and while enemies don't tend to do a whole load of damage depending on how you play, it's still handy to have. To be completely honest, during my first run if it wasn't because I found a health recovery ring that was very strong I would've not survived.

Now, for the bad things.

There are two major issues that I have discovered with this game through my time playing. The first one of them being the character sprite

Considering this is a game where you need to be precise in order to survive rounds, you need to have as much visibility available to you as you possibly can and the character sprite does not help with this aspect. It pretty much obstructs vision on your entire right side of the screen and it honestly doesn't serve that much of a purpose other than offering a visual representation of what your character is currently wearing

Perhaps this could be added to the character tab next to the items you're currently wearing, for ease of access. I think it would work nicely, considering your doing inventory management almost constantly, so you would be aware of what you're wearing at the time, and the VR Headset has an easily identifiable visual cue, in case you happened to have forgotten.

As for my second issue, the dodge roll

The first issue I have with it is that you pretty much do not know it's a mechanic that exists unless you press ESC, at which point you have all of the bindings that are available for you. A suggestion I would like to make to fix this is perhaps adding a tutorial section at the beginning of the game, considering you have to press N to start, that explains every mechanic that is available to us.. that way we would know about the dodge roll, as well as pressing C to clean your innards once you've been creampied too much.

The last issue I have with it is that the cooldown is too high. I appreciate that there is a subtle sound cue to know when your roll is available for use again, but I will explain why I believe this is an issue.

There are certain enemies, like the Strawberry Haired Gal - The ranch lady and The bunnies from the second stage that are much too fast and it becomes difficult to deal with them. I would suggest reducing the cooldown a little bit so we can have a bit more wiggling room between rolls, so we can have a chance at dealing with those enemies better.

Overall, an entertaining experience! I look forward for what's to come
  2. 2.00 star(s)

omg05

I expected this game to be great because it seemed like that, but the minigame completely threw my fun away. The player doesn´t have any kind of invincibility when he gets free, so any enemy can grab him and start the torture from wherever the last one left off, which is basically almost all the time since he is constantly getting surrounded.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Koflus

With excellent image quality and enjoyable rogue-like gameplay, this game one of my favorite NSFW futanari games. It has a bright future and hardworking developer. I hope in the future a rpg like story will come.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Nipika

An average game with good potential. The characters are +- the same, the corruption system isn't really clear, because visually and in game there are no differences. Adding some consequences, new characters and more animations to existing characters might solve the problem, but because of the drawings above 4 would be hard to climb.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

Very interesting gameplay, engaging and entertaining from start to finish. You play simply, the enemies catch you often as their power is greater than yours and they force themselves on you. Hope to see more updates of this soon!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Crankin

been looking for a game like this for a while, it's fun with progression and great art. love the concept and hope the dev keeps at it with more enemies and items and makes sure to keep items consistent with the character art that's being showed
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rikir25

a promising game, at least it’s interesting to play, and not like the others where you just skip dialogues
    I hope they add more rooms and rouguelike mechanics to the game.
    It would be nice to add a female character
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Drooly28

The game itself is barebones, serviceable but the art and premise is awesome, can't wait to see what this game looks like finished. Games would benefit having this level of quality as a debut and I see the positive sleugh of reviews as an incentive and ego boost for the creator, which is well earned. Well done.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

PrGo

Holy crap! What a hot take on a survivors-type game. The one thing I hope gets implemented is that all the different pieces of gear end up visible on the character at some time in the future. Besides that, just keep going, and this will be one of my most favorite lewd games ever.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

zergling20000

its basically Brotato/Vampire survivors with sex instead of death.

The Game is not hard, so you can enjoy the sex in between the fights.
    Speaking of sex its really good art.

The dev updates the game frequently so don't condemn the dev to early, because in the end its a demo-version. (with potential)

I'm looking forward to new updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Torao Chadabe

It is easy to write a positive review about this game simply because it is of the rare gay/trap genre. Seriously, there is just not enough content of boys getting dicked down on this site.

But even at face value, it is a fun game. It still needs some polishing, but as a simple survival game with a focus on snu snu it is easy to play and enjoy. It is also easy to play one-handed ;)
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Feraltermite

The theme of the game is fun. It goes right to the sex and you can interact with it. The mechanics are a bit tough to get used to. It goes a bit fast at first so maybe having the lower areas slow so the player can get used to the controls. If there was a story too, this game would be great. I would give it 5 stars if the enemies are slower so you can try to run away and if there was a story. The story can even be basic.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Dizarus

Just needs the visual for the clothes and some more levels and its pretty gud.
    Hope to see more toys, like a cage or vibes, new enemies in the future.
    But for a demo is very solid, dint find any bugs other the the inventory geting multiples of rope.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Horny_Baum

Awesome game!
    The only thing i encountered is that the drops disappiar too fast and our dont die when having no more health, you just cannot move or do anything and end up as a fucktoy..
  15. 5.00 star(s)

heershi1992

It's very interesting game in my favourite genre!Really looking forward for continue!Of course, it's cannot to say that game bring somethings new in genre but it is the first game on similar topic,at least from those that i see. It is clear that the author is trying to update and this is brings me joy.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Giuma67

This game is exactly what Futa fans wanted from the beginning

-Gameplay 5/5
    So, mechanically this game is actually pretty good, and takes a winning formula (such as enter the gungeon for example) and turns into NSFW. The general idea is great and commands are pretty responsive too. It's a bit empty at the moment, but the foundation are actually awesome! Would love something like "Feats" or "Skills" achievable as you progress with experience.

-Art 4/5
    Goated. The art is actually amazing, the only thing that would make it actually better is animations. If the art was animated this game would be the best ever created of this genre (and one of the few). however, models are awesome and the mc looks amazing

-Story 0/0
    There's no story whatesover at the moment, but I wouldn't complain if it stayed like this. It's just an arcade man, who needs story anyways?

This game could onestly becomeone of the best ever.
    Overall 5/5
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Prime Minister Wario

Loved what I saw so far, plenty of scenes for each enemy and actually challenging on the highest difficulty. I hope we get music soon though because the game feels pretty silent at the moment. Overall a great experience and I can't wait for more enemies and hot scenes
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Raymondupuy

Love the game so far. The item system and combat are both fun and rewarding. I'm always looking for games that do both the lewd bits and the actual "game" part well, and Femboy survival fits that. I am looking forward to seeing it develop further.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Sennin

There are quite a few survival' type games about that try and capture the right amount of adult material along with fun game play and most fall short.
    This however is right on the money. The right amount of fun hornyness with well thought out game play.
    At least 3 scenes per enemy and 4 enemies so far and masterbation moves for the horny build or if you want to actually try and avoid getting fucked there are strength, agility and magic builds you can work towards with a large stack of items to customise your build with.

I am looking forward to more choice and selection from the items and how the stats affect your abilities and lots more varied enemies to play against.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

BNecro

The game is good you seem to have some good pixel animations, I would highly suggest that you show those too, as in not block them with the pictures of what's happening ;)

Other than that keep up the good work ; this looks promising