Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Same, very nice. Only thing I was a bit saddened is that the clothing state doesn't reflect on the character. It feels like if you're going to the effort of putting a picture of your character on the side, it should update with things like clothes.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Its not gay when its a shemale fucking :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
Facts!

Facts.jpg

Same, very nice. Only thing I was a bit saddened is that the clothing state doesn't reflect on the character. It feels like if you're going to the effort of putting a picture of your character on the side, it should update with things like clothes.
Big agree with the need to make the character portrait match what our femboy protag is wearing. I was very disappointed when I equipped the pink miniskirt but the image remained with spats and a peeking g-string.

Throw a story in here, slow down the enemies approach, and this game is a winner. It is fun and funny. I am sitting at my computer laughing and aroused.
Also big agree with this gem needing a story. Hentai games without a story is like hentai images without the sauce.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I had more fun with this than expected. The slime girl was especially enjoyable for me and I hope to see more monster girls in the future.

Being able to remap controls would also be great.
Idk I could remap the controls.

The slime girl has some nice scenes but so far the cowgirl is my favorite :love:

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
You should probably consider adding a Character Cam to the top right, or moving the camera while the mc gets piped so the player can actually see the pixel animation you spent the time making which is rarely ever visible, since it gets covered by the stills.

On another note, I also wish that the wave attack was slightly more effective against charges, given that it's a knockback tool it only slowing the slime/redhair charges makes it feel kinda meh, maybe you can consider that.

Finally, Bunnygirls are peak, and this one is great, more plz (real), it's an enjoyable game!

Last edited:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Might be the first time I've seen someone fuck a foot and it wasn't weird.....great game. Would pay if it gets better.

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
traps on the ground would be cool to have. Some interactable like socks on the ground you can sniff and some can slow you down or increase your lust

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
Fantastic thing you've got going here, I hope to see much more from this in the future.

As a mechanical suggestion, I think there should be more means of taking damage in game. I only recall fireballs and the cowgirl punching to do any damage and they're so infrequent that you are impossible to kill with the regeneration amulet. The simplest (and something you've probably already considered) is to take some damage as a result of cumming, with the damage being amplified by corruption/arousal/enemy strength and reduced with Will. You could even take a note from monster girl dreams and allow the player to select fetishes that they're more or less vulnerable to like oral or footjobs.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes