Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
traps on the ground would be cool to have. Some interactable like socks on the ground you can sniff and some can slow you down or increase your lust
This would be a good idea but an even better idea with various colored panties :love: Perhaps there could even be a bonus for panty collecting.

Why would you stop to smell some random nasty socks left on the ground

edit: nevermind I just saw your profile picture :HideThePain:
You must have never played a Bowei and Koda game :ROFLMAO:

Fantastic thing you've got going here, I hope to see much more from this in the future.

As a mechanical suggestion, I think there should be more means of taking damage in game. I only recall fireballs and the cowgirl punching to do any damage and they're so infrequent that you are impossible to kill with the regeneration amulet. The simplest (and something you've probably already considered) is to take some damage as a result of cumming, with the damage being amplified by corruption/arousal/enemy strength and reduced with Will. You could even take a note from monster girl dreams and allow the player to select fetishes that they're more or less vulnerable to like oral or footjobs.
I didn't even notice I could take damage in my first (And so far only) playthrough. I have to admit, now I'm eager to have protag take a nice cowgirl punch to his femboy ass.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Some things to note on the new build...
1 - Skill is not labelled as skill when it refers to affixes on items, it's labelled as technique, so matching it to your stats might be a little confusing at first unless you go off the icon alone.
2 - The grab qte might need to be balanced further. Even in Easy/Cheat mode, most of the time the grabs took much longer to completely counter (meaning more lust build-up), seemed far more punishing for missing a key, and the meter drain felt too fast paced; can't imagine what that means in a non-cheat setting and without auto fire. Maybe the meter should only drain from hitting the wrong key (on the boss fight I couldn't even keep up with the meter drain alone without just button mashing and hoping I was hitting the right keys), lust build up is convincing enough sense of urgency, but the constant drain only serves to add frustration if you are trying to legitimately play the game and progress. This is honestly strictly an opinion, btw.
3 - Maybe I just got unlucky, but most of the time the shop would either have items way over what I could afford or would have two, sometimes even three, of the same item. If possible, I'd recommend coding the shop to only show one of each equipment item only. Also, having tags on items to identify what slot type they are would be nice as well as some items are not so obvious as to what slot they take up.
4 - Opening Character screen, Item Shop, and such should close any other screen if open, just as a measure of QoL if nothing else.
5 - I don't know if there already is one, but there should be some way to tell when a chest is a mimic or not. Maybe the mimic has a chance to run after the player if they fire on it first. Maybe the player should be able to try and seduce the mimic if that as a mechanic is planned (allure seems to state it is at least...can't wait if so).
6 - I don't recall this happening in demo 9, but it seems possible to be chain grabbed, and quite often with enough enemies on screen. After escaping one grab, I immediately got pulled into another without an chance to avoid it, and then chained back into the original one again. This happened on more than one occasion my first run, second run it never happened but that's because my move speed was as such that outrunning most enemies flat out was possible with enough speed buffs.
7 - Skill up icon still shows up even if you don't have enough points to increase anything yet. Also, something on the character page that denotes the point cost for the next level in that skill would be nice.

AssPocketEnjoyer

Sep 16, 2019
Only issue for me right now is:
Get put into chastity by witch.
Start penal masturbating without a cage when willpower check fails.

May 16, 2022
This is the first, and only game with traps/femboys and futa on male i've ever liked. I've always been a hardcore Futa on Fem fan with me self-inserting as the Futa in the stuff, but this game? Incredible. I was doing cum dumpster combat, and it was genuinely hard, and normal diff minigame was also a genuine struggle a lot of the time. I enjoyed getting up to about wave 14 though, and the art itself? Fucking amazing work, it manages to not try too hard to be anime, without falling into the trap of the stereotypical hideous western cartoon art. It's more in line with stuff like Totally Spies and Marvin Mystery in aesthetic which does a lot of good for the nsfw grabs. On top of that the actual pixel versions for combat are charming too, and each and every one of the ladies looks good. Quinn is also possibly the first femboy character i've ever found appealing and that includes me not liking Astolfo and other favorites.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
I'm missing the cg between the bunny goon fucking and the triple bunny goon fucking. Is it random with bunny goons or are there any special conditions? Two goons don't seem to do it either.

Solek

Apr 29, 2020
5 - I don't know if there already is one, but there should be some way to tell when a chest is a mimic or not. Maybe the mimic has a chance to run after the player if they fire on it first. Maybe the player should be able to try and seduce the mimic if that as a mechanic is planned (allure seems to state it is at least...can't wait if so).
The mimics peek from time to time already.

I'm missing the cg between the bunny goon fucking and the triple bunny goon fucking. Is it random with bunny goons or are there any special conditions? Two goons don't seem to do it either.
Random, it's with 1 goon, there's no version for two.

Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
I'm missing a CG between bunnygirl facesit and from behind, is there a special condition or just random?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes