hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Controller support? If not, anyone know a good third party app?

Unity should have excellent controller support ready to go, no?

1723405368683.png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Well, here's the update:

Now we just gotta report it to the mods, and they'll update the post with the file
Thank you for being an upload hero!

This is the first, and only game with traps/femboys and futa on male i've ever liked. I've always been a hardcore Futa on Fem fan with me self-inserting as the Futa in the stuff, but this game? Incredible. I was doing cum dumpster combat, and it was genuinely hard, and normal diff minigame was also a genuine struggle a lot of the time. I enjoyed getting up to about wave 14 though, and the art itself? Fucking amazing work, it manages to not try too hard to be anime, without falling into the trap of the stereotypical hideous western cartoon art. It's more in line with stuff like Totally Spies and Marvin Mystery in aesthetic which does a lot of good for the nsfw grabs. On top of that the actual pixel versions for combat are charming too, and each and every one of the ladies looks good. Quinn is also possibly the first femboy character i've ever found appealing and that includes me not liking Astolfo and other favorites.
I'm glad to see you found your gateway femboy x futa game!

• Angry
Reactions: Mikie899

lucious50505

Nov 16, 2020
Loving it. Love the art, premise, and situation. The gameplay is very bare bones. I don't really get why there is a real timer between waves. I'm guessing the point prevent too many actions in-between but you could just give them 1 action per wave or pause the timer when in any of the menus. The H scenes are so good that it's very awkward to have them require very attentive reactions and be ready to get up and leave in a moments notice. In other words, it's hard to masturbate when you're using both hands.

Keep up the great work!

Shoddybee

Apr 22, 2018
Love the game! One thing with the new update is the new escape mechanic. I've been finding that it's much harder to actually escape, to the point where it's virtually impossible even with low/no corruption.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
One reason why the difficulty might seem hard is that you if you changed the difficulty settings they appear to reset when loading into a save or in and out of the bunny boss cavern and a few other cases. As a result if you don't remember to check once in a while, you can easily miss out on noticing that the difficulty set to easy has actually be set back to normal.

However if you have auto-aim ticked then it helps to let you know when the settings have reset since that also resets and so is fairly obvious of it not working when your not automatically firing our daggers or arrows. (You can it seems avoid this happening if you change the settings from the main menu and not while in-game)

Bunny gangbang is hard to get out of it not impossible which I believe is on purpose though easily unfair/unbalanced in occurrence since you only need two bunnies alive it seems for it to occur and then your stuck. I also feel this way slightly too with the Mavis (charging redhead) enemy since I rarely get nothing but the gangbang CG in a quick milisecond after the first one grabs me. I hope that they solve this in the future by maybe having the escape mini-game slow down overall time on the battlefield so it isn't an instant dogpile and instead an dogpile that you have an chance to avoid unless you are surrounded in the moment.

Another possible bug I've noticed is that the key to unlock the chastity cage can despawn which if it does...your stuck with it on as wizards don't appear to drop it after the first time and the shop doesn't stock it. I presume this is so you can't stock up on keys....but I also question then as to why can't you?

PS I also hope that an way to reduce most character traits planned otherwise I can see it being very difficult to not end up in arousal hell when the game has it's 2nd or 3rd stage appear. (presuming it there is going to be more than just two or three stages planned)

Last edited:

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
I was just about to ask if there was a way to remove the cage, I've done about three runs trying to find the witches second cg, and in all of them, once the cage was on, it was impossible to remove, which I just found annoying.
Even doing another quick run after reading rat's comment above I haven't seen a key at any point.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I finally got the key to spawn....I think the first time it spawn it was a very very lucky drop as I had gone around in circles for I think 5 runs killing all ASAP and it finally dropped once again. So I think the drop rate of it in this version is so low that it's absurd.

Sadly SimReaper18 's mod doesn't work at denying the cage it seems when I've tried so I think the hotfix broke it. All other aspects of the mod work though. (Denying toy additions actually doesn't appear to do anything now)

Last edited:

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Sadly SimReaper18 's mod doesn't work at denying the cage it seems when I've tried so I think the hotfix broke it. All other aspects of the mod work though. (Denying toy additions actually doesn't appear to do anything now)
ah damn really?

I mean, I only quickly implemented it because I rushed to get my mod update out, so it makes sense that it doesn't fully work. Plus, I only noticed that an update added Morgana's ability to add the chastity cage to the player, but I don't know all the places that the cage is added. I'll quickly check and try to put out an update that actually works.

EDIT: If you go ahead and redownload the mod from that forum post, it should be fixed. Turns out, I didn't realize that other rape events could add chastity cages and such. But now that I figured that out, the player should not get any toy additions when raped, even if the event looks like it should.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Nice quick work there. It works now and so finally got to show the other CG of the Witch instead of always the cage one, which also meant that the slime could finally shine more too since I was really confused as to why she was only doing the kissing CG....

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
New struggle mechanic is impossible once you're on the later levels. My magic build got completely screwed and the game didn't keep my Daedelus in my save.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Doing normal struggle difficulty is pretty much playing on hard mode especially if your wearing items that increase allure or technique since they only speed up the time till enemies finish in/on you.
So you honestly need to farm your slut level up so you can just dump points like crazy into willpower while taking as little character traits as possible.....or turn down the difficulty as you also can't go only into intelligence as movement speed is key but capped at 15 even with equipment that boosts it in most cases.

I think slime girl Aqua is the only one that gives positive traits by them doing penile stuff if not caged.....

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Video Game Making 101: rule 1: no forced failures. The forced inability to respond when you're being grappled actually completely ruins this game. It's the most basic rule of video games and you've violated it to hell and back. Remove it or this game is fucking awful.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes