Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I personally like this system except for the multiplier getting completely wiped out instead of reduced when in some cases it you can only escape with an high multiplier.
I usually am for button mashing escape system since implementations of alternative systems just are horrible in comparison but this one to me works well since it's not too many buttons and I'm not having to stretch my hands across the keyboard. But I also haven't experienced the previous system which apparently had issues which is why the change occurred.
If this new system is too hard then just turn down the difficulty.

MAE356

May 27, 2018
Just ignore the SJW troll. You made some beautiful artwork of our favorite femboy :love:

Have you considered putting our favorite boy toy into different types of pink panties such as thongs and g-strings? (Adding kissmarks makes anything sexier).

It doesn't help, you are retarded.
Thx :), I think the Ignore button was invented for ppl. like that ^^ But a troll got to troll... I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The rest of the created images is in my CV album. I experimented with styles and checkpoints...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I hope to one day live in a world where button mashing doesn't exist in games anymore, so I appreciate the new system. Might need a bit of tweaking, kind of weird to have to build up a multiplier. If anything, it should be like you start with a high multiplier and it decreases if you miss a key. Might also want to put a slight delay between when you're grabbed and when the minigame accepts the first input. Pretty much anytime I've been grabbed, I'm already hitting another key and instantly miss the first input.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Thx :), I think the Ignore button was invented for ppl. like that ^^ But a troll got to troll... I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The rest of the created images is in my CV album. I experimented with styles and checkpoints...

That is very true. Some people just have nothing better to do so they just try to bring other people down.

I will be giving your page a look :)

Reactions: MAE356

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Same here, I'm very much for a good gameplay + good H animation and I'm good to go. (I do hope H animations replace the CG's in the future for this game as the CG's only work well during gameplay due to the sounds and the fast pace while the gallery is just the CG's)
Like I very much liked the premise of Arena of Audacia (AoA) although it never got fully finished with a few problems, same with Deathblight Guilty Raid and it's predecessor . (Which I see has a mod being made to improve it slightly more)

No idea why but a lot of these top down games never get finished despite being extremely promising.... :cry:

illanna

Jul 25, 2017
Great artwork, gameplay is decent. My biggest peeve is the timer between rounds because it makes it difficult to choose items/skill before suddenly getting grabbed again.

MajorCoolD

Jun 7, 2020
I played the Game earlier today and I found it quite enjoyable and decent... however at times it DOES seem outright unfair.
I also find it a pitty that there's no way to essentially 'recover' dignity or get rid of corruption.

Good thing though that Quinn can at least (occasionally) plow the Slime Girls... still I think the game would be even better if Quinn could take his 'revenge' on these 'Ladies' on his own accord essentially.

A greater variety of items might be nice. Also right now the actual 'armor' items DO seem a bit useless as 90+% of the attacks are rape attacks, other than the occasional strike by Countrygirl Betty, the odd Fireball by the Witch or Lilly's Bunnykick and Bunnytrick attack.

I can see how some people are getting frustrated though as one can get easily caught and breaking free only helps to a limited extent (if one can break free at all). If one's corruption builds up too high one can get easily get caught in a downwards spiral of doom and depravity... but I would argue that is intentional.

However I was a little bit surpised that there was no 'Fail state', as even with 0 hp the game goes on (one just cant move around anymore), might be good to fix that. :)

That said, I like the art a lot. The basic concept is solid. A bit of story and some more art, maybe a few more levels or some such and I'd say this game could be quite great indeed! ^^b

What I would like to see:
-more 'reverse rape' or options for 'Payback', as damn, Lilly and her Bunny Goons sure have given me a 'hard' time ;)
-visible effects of Equipment/corruption (afterall with Quinn's apperance in the lower right corner of the screen partially obscuring one's vision, the player should be given something to look at)
-more items perhaps to add a bit more variety? Then again this is also highly dependent on the previous point
-more levels and enemies (I think maybe 2-4 more levels/stages in total wouldnt be bad) and a number of different enemies
(I have heard something about Centaurs, but I think Harpies and Minotaurs or Lamia could also be rather nice... heh)
-more Traits, possibly based on enemies we have succumbed to the most or maybe based on other aspects?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
If you search up most of this in the thread or look at the dev's posts, half of this has been confirmed for them wanting to do or plans to do. I think blindness is an status effect currently being worked on since I found mentions of it in the Game's code. I'm with you on having ways to reduce corruption and such since although the Slime Girls give the only positive two traits....one is maxed instantly and the other one to get maxed results in an bad trait getting maxed first....but does get you +6 willpower so you can achieve 20 willpower more easily.

Also the Dev is struggling to keep up with the forum (Last post here was 29th May) so discord is best to contact them. (Discord link is in the first post)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes