Mar 31, 2024
Is there a guide for scenes appearing?. like i downloaded SimReaper18 mod and i cant get 2 slime scenes footjob scene from the witch and 1 boss xray scenes and either they are rare or i need some certain value?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
EntrapedInDestiny those slime scenes require no chastity cage, same for the witch and also then for the boss xray. You need to use the mod to deny the chastity cage being put on or unlock the gallery. (via ticking the appropriate box)
The mod DOES NOT enable you to remove the chastity cage if you have it locked on.....so you have to GRIND hard for the key to drop from the witches as the drop rate is horribly low it seems.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
The mod DOES NOT enable you to remove the chastity cage if you have it locked on.....so you have to GRIND hard for the key to drop from the witches as the drop rate is horribly low it seems.
well looks like that's what I'm gonna try to do now lol. Gonna be extra hard because my main Windows installation went kaput (never ending BSOD) so I'll have to use Wine with dnSpy and VSCode on Linux this time

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I would look for a way to spawn in the key or the unlock effect it causes if having the cage get instantly unlocked is looking impossible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite concerning that you got a looping BSOD all of a sudden and I hope that you manage to fix it.

Last edited:

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I would look for a way to spawn in the key or the unlock effect it causes if having the cage get instantly unlocked is looking impossible.
As of now, I tried just removing the item from the inventory, but that didn't seem to work. I'll debug a bit and see why it isn't removing, but I can also just change the "locked" variable to true, and that should just unlock it lol

Quite concerning that you got a looping BSOD all of a sudden and I hope that you manage to fix it.
I mean, it wasn't all of a sudden. One day it happened once, but it worked past that. The next day, it was a few more. Most recently, I had to repair the Windows installation, and it worked for a couple days, but finally it stopped working. It now won't even boot into safe mode.

When researching the errors online, it mostly seems to say it's either a problem with my SSD or my memory, but because my Linux drive uses the memory just fine, I'm guessing it's the SSD. I bought a new one, so now all I have to do is put it in my computer, reinstall Windows and all my programs, then it all should be back to normal

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
but I can also just change the "locked" variable to true, and that should just unlock it lol
I would just go for this since then you have less to do if in the future more locked items come along which I wouldn't be surprised if there is since Dev said earlier that an chastity belt would be possible once the cage was implemented. Would also make getting hit with restraints more punishing too if they were harder to avoid since to me those ropes come in fast and I end up too boxed in to avoid them.

I mean, it wasn't all of a sudden. One day it happened once, but it worked past that. The next day, it was a few more. Most recently, I had to repair the Windows installation, and it worked for a couple days, but finally it stopped working. It now won't even boot into safe mode.
Ah I may have had that in the past if you did have it occur and then an refreash or reset fixed it the BSOD's for a while before they started coming back in force. The only way I found to "fix" it was to do a complete manual reinstall of with an reformat of the SSD as it kept coming back and I had already replaced the SSD once with my memory being fine that I knew it was Window's code that was just somehow getting missed every attempt at fixing it.

Luckily I had long before made it so my C drive was purely for operating system stuff so data loss wasn't that bad and I was able to back it up but never ran the stuff from it.

I suspect that it occurred from either data corruption occurring from when I upgraded from 7 to 8.1 or to 10 from 8.1......if not when I got an bad SSD from Samsung as it pretty much failed in 6 months.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I would just go for this since then you have less to do if in the future more locked items come along which I wouldn't be surprised if there is since Dev said earlier that an chastity belt would be possible once the cage was implemented. Would also make getting hit with restraints more punishing too if they were harder to avoid since to me those ropes come in fast and I end up too boxed in to avoid them.
Well, that's the option I went with, because removing the items didn't seem to work (for some reason it won't loop over the items?), but luckily there's already a function named "UnlockDevices" that unlocks the chastity cage and whatnot.

Btw I just added this update to the mod page if you want that

Ah I may have had that in the past if you did have it occur and then an refreash or reset fixed it the BSOD's for a while before they started coming back in force. The only way I found to "fix" it was to do a complete manual reinstall of with an reformat of the SSD as it kept coming back and I had already replaced the SSD once with my memory being fine that I knew it was Window's code that was just somehow getting missed every attempt at fixing it.

Luckily I had long before made it so my C drive was purely for operating system stuff so data loss wasn't that bad and I was able to back it up but never ran the stuff from it.

I suspect that it occurred from either data corruption occurring from when I upgraded from 7 to 8.1 or to 10 from 8.1......if not when I got an bad SSD from Samsung as it pretty much failed in 6 months.
yeah, maybe I'll only need to completely format the Windows installation, and maybe that'll fix it. But it doesn't matter now, because my new SSD has more storage anyways so whatever lol

my C drive has a lot of stuff on it, but nothing super important. Before, Windows wouldn't let me move the AppData folder to a different drive, so it stayed there. As well, Visual Studio 2022 wouldn't let me move it to a different drive, so that's also there. Other than those, everything should be on a different drive, but I'll backup the SSD just in case.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
So next update is coming soon (no deadline given) according to the Dev's twitter:
Additionally they have released an preview of it already on Itch.

Can't tell fully what's coming but it seems like there will be a clothing system and some corruption events alongside smaller other changes from the small bits of text I can see on their patreon posts.

EDIT: From giving the preview a look at the gallery appears to have 1 new scene and you can buy golden keys from the shop. :geek:
Witch also no longer appears to always try to cage you.
Oh and yeah clothing is now reflected as my save carried over from demo 10 however clothing is not reflected in scenes:
1725296553024.png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
So next update is coming soon (no deadline given) according to the Dev's twitter:
Additionally they have released an preview of it already on Itch.

Can't tell fully what's coming but it seems like there will be a clothing system and some corruption events alongside smaller other changes from the small bits of text I can see on their patreon posts.

EDIT: From giving the preview a look at the gallery appears to have 1 new scene and you can buy golden keys from the shop. :geek:
Witch also no longer appears to always try to cage you.
Oh and yeah clothing is now reflected as my save carried over from demo 10 however clothing is not reflected in scenes:
View attachment 3993469
Thank you for sharing this update! I am looking forward to seeing the new clothing system most of all! :love:

Reactions: Rat-attack

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, I hate that in the changes. Six new scenes... anyone know what the new scenes are? Until then I'm going to skip this update.

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
Had trouble with Demo11 archive downloaded from mega. Workupload archive unpacked correctly

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Okay, I hate that in the changes. Six new scenes... anyone know what the new scenes are? Until then I'm going to skip this update.
Just checked and SimReaper18 's mod still works at unlocking the gallery: https://f95zone.to/threads/femboysurvival-mod-demo-10-simreaper18.211550/ So just use that to see.
From what I can tell though 3 hypno device related.
1 of you wanting sex.
1 Betty forced foot sniffing. (Cowgirl Bondage girl)
1 Betty and Witch (Morgana I think) rimming and blowjob double attack.

EDIT: For those wondering it seems like Bunny boss can drop the VR hypno Headset.
Seems like all the Hypno related scenes are from it hypno'ing you rather than anyone else doing anything to you with one occurring as a result of long term exposure I think, so in short no hypno sex. The device can have a long time (or it just stops working) before it does anything however when it starts your on maybe an minute timer before it does a rush of "hypno" images and makes you pose. The hypno images seem to be random cartoon Futa images from online rather than handmade. (One actually seems to be an RL photo)
You can gain Bimbo trait from the Hypno device which results in your face suddenly having make up on it.

Last edited:

rokaroy

Nov 24, 2018
for those who want to unlock scenes go to your local disk>Users>(your username)>AppData>LocalLow>Niem2D>Femboy Survival and open the global.json and here you can add the scenes that you don't have, here's the ones that I do have

"galleryData": {
"unlockedScenes": [
"Maeve Blow",
"Morgana Footjob",
"Maeve Doggy",
"Betty Lap Fuck",
"Betty Standing Fuck",
"Vines",
"Maeve Missionary",
"Morgana Topping",
"Slime Ass Spread",
"Aqua Riding",
"Betty Facesitting",
"Dildo Masturbation",
"Aqua Stepping",
"Aqua Kissing",
"Mimic Grab",
"Hypno Breakdown",
"Presenting Ass Headset"

I'm not an expert on any of this but I'm 70% sure you can just do this and unlock the gallery as long as you know the name for the scenes, feel free to add your grain of sand or correcting me.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes