"Headset Domination"
]
}
}

Reactions: tyrantboi

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
You know whats funny, I'm don't consider myself that gay (im a dude) but I would prefer the enemies that fuck your character (that looks like a girl) be a dude, futas are just a little....weird to me. Still a really good and sexy game though, cheers.
You mean like getting taken by a femboy?

I'll never be a normal boy again.jpg

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Giozan01

Sep 6, 2021
for those who want to unlock scenes go to your local disk>Users>(your username)>AppData>LocalLow>Niem2D>Femboy Survival and open the global.json and here you can add the scenes that you don't have, here's the ones that I do have

"galleryData": {
"unlockedScenes": [
"Maeve Blow",
"Morgana Footjob",
"Maeve Doggy",
"Betty Lap Fuck",
"Betty Standing Fuck",
"Vines",
"Maeve Missionary",
"Morgana Topping",
"Slime Ass Spread",
"Aqua Riding",
"Betty Facesitting",
"Dildo Masturbation",
"Aqua Stepping",
"Aqua Kissing",
"Mimic Grab",
"Hypno Breakdown",
"Presenting Ass Headset"

I'm not an expert on any of this but I'm 70% sure you can just do this and unlock the gallery as long as you know the name for the scenes, feel free to add your grain of sand or correcting me.
How do you modify the data? with what i have on the pc i can only view it and can't really operate on it

2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
If you search up most of this in the thread or look at the dev's posts, half of this has been confirmed for them wanting to do or plans to do. I think blindness is an status effect currently being worked on since I found mentions of it in the Game's code. I'm with you on having ways to reduce corruption and such since although the Slime Girls give the only positive two traits....one is maxed instantly and the other one to get maxed results in an bad trait getting maxed first....but does get you +6 willpower so you can achieve 20 willpower more easily.

Also the Dev is struggling to keep up with the forum (Last post here was 29th May) so discord is best to contact them. (Discord link is in the first post)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, sorry about that I try checking out every comment section but itch and discord are easier for me.
Also, thanks for sharing info with everyone <3 I appreciate it. I'll update the thread to show more info about how to reach me and how to find out more about the game.
A supporter has done an amazing job with a wiki for the game, I'll link that here as soon as he's done :)
If you have any questions about the code or about how the game works, I'll be happy to answer as well!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
Also, thanks to everyone who's been giving feedback and commenting here. I've always played games here and it's very cool to read your thoughts on mine :)
If you want to ask me something about the game or participate in the discussions about future content, be sure to join our Discord!
You're all awesome :giggle: Take care!

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Just checked and SimReaper18 's mod still works at unlocking the gallery: https://f95zone.to/threads/femboysurvival-mod-demo-10-simreaper18.211550/ So just use that to see.
From what I can tell though 3 hypno device related.
1 of you wanting sex.
1 Betty forced foot sniffing. (Cowgirl Bondage girl)
1 Betty and Witch (Morgana I think) rimming and blowjob double attack.

EDIT: For those wondering it seems like Bunny boss can drop the VR hypno Headset.
Seems like all the Hypno related scenes are from it hypno'ing you rather than anyone else doing anything to you with one occurring as a result of long term exposure I think, so in short no hypno sex. The device can have a long time (or it just stops working) before it does anything however when it starts your on maybe an minute timer before it does a rush of "hypno" images and makes you pose. The hypno images seem to be random cartoon Futa images from online rather than handmade. (One actually seems to be an RL photo)
You can gain Bimbo trait from the Hypno device which results in your face suddenly having make up on it.
Wait huh? A hypno-vr set? Shieeet, now you're speaking my language.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017
},
"galleryData": {
"unlockedScenes": [
"Maeve Doggy",
"Maeve Spit Roasting",
"Maeve Blow",
"Morgana Footjob",
"Maeve Missionary",
"Penile Masturbation",
"Betty Facesitting",
"Betty Standing Fuck",
"Betty-Morgana Servicing",
"Morgana Blow",
"Presenting Ass",
"Morgana Chastity Vibrator",
"Dildo Masturbation",
"Vines",
"Slime Ass Spread",
"Aqua Kissing",
"Aqua Stepping",
"Aqua Riding",
"Morgana Topping",
"Bunny Goon Missionary",
"Lily Standing",
"Lily Milking",
"Bunny Goon Pronebone",
"Lily Doggy",
"Lily Facesitting",
"Three Goons Gangbang",
"Betty Foot Licking",
"Betty Lap Fuck",
"Mimic Grab",
"Hypno Breakdown",
"Presenting Ass Headset",
"Headset Domination"
]
}
}
i tried copy and paste and i fucked my saved :/ can you upload yours please ?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, sorry about that I try checking out every comment section but itch and discord are easier for me.
Also, thanks for sharing info with everyone <3 I appreciate it. I'll update the thread to show more info about how to reach me and how to find out more about the game.
A supporter has done an amazing job with a wiki for the game, I'll link that here as soon as he's done :)
If you have any questions about the code or about how the game works, I'll be happy to answer as well!
It is rare when a Dev is on F95 let alone aware of it nor put out their game on a lot of places so there is a lot to keep track of. Best thing you can do is focus on making the game as your envision it being.

One thing though that I hope comes in the next update or soon is an way to deal with too many traits as even using the cheatmod to boost willpower is starting to not work or break the Hypno device in working. (especially as allure and technique still seem useless to increase) However without using the cheat mod to boost your willpower there's just too many traits you can gain easily that you can go straight to Anal only masturbation and have a lot of failed willpower checks in a few waves. So either some way to reduce the traits or an re-balance of how much they pummel you needs to happen soon. Or that switch around of this: Dev has plans to give you spells/lewd attacks to turn the tables...they do like the idea of player getting so corrupted/slutty that they by default turn the tables. which maybe reduces the traits through that "ultimate move" of sorts or slutty mode.
Otherwise I dread being someone playing on normal difficulty trying to make it to the 3rd stage/level (even with the cheat mod) as we're just about to go to 2nd stage I believe now.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
would be good if the chastity cage is optional
Speaking of which, I wonder how rare that golden key item is to find it. Got caught by one of the witches in my best run only to get a chastity cage near the end, looped like twice and still got no drop from enemies or chests. Not even the item shop had it. Maybe it's a super rare drop or something?

Also, speaking about variations with equipment now being a thing, I wonder when the Hypno VR set is going to make its appearance around enemy CGs? Maybe even unique ones? Absolutely loving it so far. Only caveat is the feet stuff and the AI generated images. Not real turn-offs, but notable for those not wanting to see it.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Speaking of which, I wonder how rare that golden key item is to find it. Got caught by one of the witches in my best run only to get a chastity cage near the end, looped like twice and still got no drop from enemies or chests. Not even the item shop had it. Maybe it's a super rare drop or something?

Also, speaking about variations with equipment now being a thing, I wonder when the Hypno VR set is going to make its appearance around enemy CGs? Maybe even unique ones? Absolutely loving it so far. Only caveat is the feet stuff and the AI generated images. Not real turn-offs, but notable for those not wanting to see it.
key is 50 gold, somewhat rare, i just buy it whenever it appears in shop even if im not caged. i've never seen it drop.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
SNIP
key is 50 gold, somewhat rare, i just buy it whenever it appears in shop even if im not caged. i've never seen it drop.
If you played Demo version 10 then the key was extremely rare and didn't spawn in the shop.
In Demo Version 11 I've spotted the key spawn in the shop in roughly 5/10 waves I remembered to check in a single loop around.
Meanwhile the drop rate of keys from Witches was only one out of all my playtime currently on Version 11 (which has been roughly 4-5 loops and only occurred right after getting caged) so make sure you are checking the shop and stock up on the keys as not having them stockpiled will result in pain if you don't like it or are trying to get the only two positive traits that exist currently.

If you want to disable the cage however you can do so via SimReaper18 's mod which still works fully: https://f95zone.to/threads/femboysurvival-mod-demo-10-simreaper18.211550/

That could be fun. Perhaps the merchant could be another femboy?
I would not be surprised if we get multiple femboys in the future as Dev has said about dialogue system to come and more enemies and stages.
I think also modding them in is possible too if your that interested but I also think that doing any serious modding currently is time wasted until most of the core stuff is developed for the game.

PS For those asking or demanding Android/mobile version of this....no plans have ever been said about, I personally doubt the game will work well on mobile due to it's timed waves and struggle system along with nothing outside of menu's being "touch to interact". As a result an mobile version would probably need a bit of reworking and effort which can easily be too much to do when it's just a Solo Developed game.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes