Nov 22, 2021
How do you modify the data? with what i have on the pc i can only view it and can't really operate on it
open the global json file with your notepad (i think that should work, i used visual studios), then copy paste all of the stuff inside the brackets after unlockedScenes. Be sure to keep the commas otherwise it won't read it right. So it should look like this:

"unlockedScenes": [
"Sample Scene 1",
"Sample Scene 2",
"Last Scene"
]

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
dunno if bug, but vr just spammed some pictures one round and stoped working alltogether. Or i just dont understand how to open its gallery pics

Reactions: noble 271

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
dunno if bug, but vr just spammed some pictures one round and stoped working alltogether. Or i just dont understand how to open its gallery pics
It's a bit fuzzy. Sometimes it only flashes one picture and that's it. Your best bet is to unequip it and equip it again, and it should fix it. Works for me at least.
What is the bimbofication scene and how do i get it?
If I'm not mistaken, there isn't a scene per se, but rather a change in appearance due to the Hypno VR set that is applied after a good while of wearing it and falling for the trance. You can tell if you have the affliction by either checking the character's lips or going to the sex stats.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
It's a bit fuzzy. Sometimes it only flashes one picture and that's it. Your best bet is to unequip it and equip it again, and it should fix it. Works for me at least.
It seems to just be random in my case, I never took the helmet off once I got it, and sometimes it bombarded me with multiple images in a row and sometimes it barely showed me anything. I've tried it with both high and low arousal and it didn't improve the chances of it showing pictures to me, so I believe it's just random.
If I'm not mistaken, there isn't a scene per se, but rather a change in appearance due to the Hypno VR set that is applied after a good while of wearing it and falling for the trance. You can tell if you have the affliction by either checking the character's lips or going to the sex stats.
Maybe, although in the gallery there's a picture that I couldn't get, that looks just like the one with the VR on (the one where your character sticks his butt out and spreads the asscheecks), but judging by the silhouette, there's no helmet, so maybe once you get bimbofied by the helmet there's a chance that your character starts begging for sex by himself even without helmet?

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
If you played Demo version 10 then the key was extremely rare and didn't spawn in the shop.
In Demo Version 11 I've spotted the key spawn in the shop in roughly 5/10 waves I remembered to check in a single loop around.
Meanwhile the drop rate of keys from Witches was only one out of all my playtime currently on Version 11 (which has been roughly 4-5 loops and only occurred right after getting caged) so make sure you are checking the shop and stock up on the keys as not having them stockpiled will result in pain if you don't like it or are trying to get the only two positive traits that exist currently.

If you want to disable the cage however you can do so via SimReaper18 's mod which still works fully: https://f95zone.to/threads/femboysurvival-mod-demo-10-simreaper18.211550/

I would not be surprised if we get multiple femboys in the future as Dev has said about dialogue system to come and more enemies and stages.
I think also modding them in is possible too if your that interested but I also think that doing any serious modding currently is time wasted until most of the core stuff is developed for the game.

PS For those asking or demanding Android/mobile version of this....no plans have ever been said about, I personally doubt the game will work well on mobile due to it's timed waves and struggle system along with nothing outside of menu's being "touch to interact". As a result an mobile version would probably need a bit of reworking and effort which can easily be too much to do when it's just a Solo Developed game.
It makes me happy to see that the dev is already looking to add more femboys to the game. I agree that it is a good idea to hold off on modding until the game has more time to cook.

Kisigo

Jul 16, 2020
As for the capture by enemies: after the end, only the stats of the player change, but the health does not change in any way. You can make it so that after each end of the capture, the maximum number of health decreases

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
It makes me happy to see that the dev is already looking to add more femboys to the game. I agree that it is a good idea to hold off on modding until the game has more time to cook.
Uh I wasn't confirming that the Dev was looking to do so....just that I personally think that it's likely that they will end up doing so as a result of their posts of future plans on this thread.

I see the "fucked" stat in the H menu (Lewd Info). How do I increase it?
It is how many enemies you have fucked or put your dick into....which I believe currently only the slime counts towards since they do scenes where they take in your dick (giving you the penile virginity lost trait and can start to give you the topping trait) however honestly to max out the good traits you gain from it you end up with maxing out one or two negative traits cancelling it out except for the +6 willpower. In Demo 10 it was half worth it due to less traits but now with Demo 11 if you get the VR traits it's not worthwhile unless you already got dumpstered and have maxed foot and anal traits.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
anyone have full save?
Unfortunately, I'm also still trying to unlock the last couple scenes. I think I need to perhaps constantly grind it out until I buy lots of gold keys I think the remaining missing scenes are ones due to being locked.

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
anyone have full save?
Goto Appdata/LocalLow/Niem2D/Femboy Survival/global.json and edit it.

replace it with this to unlock all current Scenes as of 9/10/24

JSON:
{
    "globalSettingsData": {
        "masterVolume": 1.0,
        "sfxVolume": 1.0,
        "minigameVolume": 1.0,
        "voicesVolume": 1.0,
        "qualityLevel": 5,
        "fullScreen": true,
        "resolutionWidth": 1920,
        "resolutionHeight": 1080
    },
    "galleryData": {
        "unlockedScenes": [
            "Maeve Doggy",
            "Maeve Spit Roasting",
            "Maeve Missionary",
            "Penile Masturbation",
            "Maeve Blow",
            "Morgana Topping",
            "Morgana Blow",
            "Morgana Chastity Vibrator",
            "Morgana Footjob",
            "Vines",
            "Dildo Masturbation",
            "Presenting Ass Headset",
            "Betty Foot Licking",
            "Mimic Grab",
            "Betty Facesitting",
            "Betty Lap Fuck",
            "Betty Standing Fuck",
            "Betty-Morgana Servicing",
            "Slime Ass Spread",
            "Aqua Kissing",
            "Aqua Riding",
            "Aqua Stepping",
            "Presenting Ass",
            "Bunny Goon Pronebone",
            "Lily Facesitting",
            "Lily Standing",
            "Lily Doggy",
            "Lily Milking",
            "Three Goons Gangbang",
            "Bunny Goon Missionary",
            "Hypno Breakdown",
            "Headset Domination"
        ]
    }
}
1725999496466.png

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Meh for me it was having gameplay with H-content in the moment with it looking like it is or could be animated in the future. (there's pixel animations in the background of every scene just they're a bit hidden but the Dev said that they will see about addressing that I believe)

Reactions: NeoNephilim
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes