NeoNephilim

May 6, 2022
Meh for me it was having gameplay with H-content in the moment with it looking like it is or could be animated in the future. (there's pixel animations in the background of every scene just they're a bit hidden but the Dev said that they will see about addressing that I believe)
I noticed that when I first downloaded it as well, I’d like to see the pixel animations at some point. Pretty entertaining game, if animations get added it’ll definitely make it even more fun imo, especially in the bunny goon gangbang.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
I do believe the Escape Functionality is a bit too difficult on its standard setting.
Even on "CHEAT" setting the first boss fight took me like 30 minutes. I couldn't die but I also couldn't deal any dmg. Utter shit game design, imbalanced and bugged. Gameplay / time doesn't stop while you do certain actions.

Reactions: dsfsdfeesfsefes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
The game and the Boss fight itself is very difficult on you first run or two where your getting to understanding the game because the game has no tutorial....explanations or anything other than thrusting you right into it because it's an Demo not a completed product, it's extremely early development wise.

Can you explain what your stats and equipment are? As then we can help you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to criticize the game in it's completed form rather than now where it's an building still making it's foundations then come back in 2 years. People who've rated it so far have taken that into consideration alongside fanboy enthusiasm for what it aims to be too, oh and they are of previous versions of the game too.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Why is this game so highly rated? It is utter garbage! Nice art but the gameplay is so shit.
idk if you know this, but there's a review tab for the game thread that shows why people rated the way they did. Maybe you can read some and see why the game has high ratings.

Some examples:

Overall, you seem to be in the minority about the gameplay. Most reviews seem to like the gameplay, relating it to games like Enter the Gungeon and Vampire Survivors. You can dislike the gameplay, but don't be rude about it and say "it is utter garbage". And as Rat-attack said, it's a demo. Don't expect this game to have super high quality gameplay from the get-go; wait until the game matures to complain lol

Reactions: Bulbanych

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
idk if you know this, but there's a review tab for the game thread that shows why people rated the way they did. Maybe you can read some and see why the game has high ratings.

Some examples:

Overall, you seem to be in the minority about the gameplay. Most reviews seem to like the gameplay, relating it to games like Enter the Gungeon and Vampire Survivors. You can dislike the gameplay, but don't be rude about it and say "it is utter garbage". And as Rat-attack said, it's a demo. Don't expect this game to have super high quality gameplay from the get-go; wait until the game matures to complain lol
I know Enter then Gungeon, Vampire survivors, or recently Holocure.
This game is: Badly balanced, not fun to play, the Hentai mechanics make no sense, the mechanics are bugged, animations play while gameplay resumes leading to unavoidable captures.
Overall while the art is nice and the idea is decent the balancing, overall gameplay and thus the game itself is shit.
Difficulty settings are badly balanced and even the easiest difficulty has so many inescapable captures, it's a joke.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
This game is: Badly balanced, not fun to play, the Hentai mechanics make no sense, the mechanics are bugged, animations play while gameplay resumes leading to unavoidable captures.
Overall while the art is nice and the idea is decent the balancing, overall gameplay and thus the game itself is shit.
Difficulty settings are badly balanced and even the easiest difficulty has so many inescapable captures, it's a joke.

Then I would suggest that you say your gripes with the game, but in a more productive manner, such as:
I have a few gripes about the game. I like the art, but for me the gameplay seems to need some tweaks. It feels somewhat unbalanced, where even the easiest difficulty is inescapable at times. There's also a few bugs that I've noticed, such as [insert bug list]. If these could be looked into, that'd be great!
When you phrase it in this way, people are more likely to actually understand what your problem is. They will look at it and actually take those critiques into account. When you mostly just insult the game and say it's "so shit", people ignore you and your criticisms fall on deaf ears.

Of course, that is to say that you'll need to actually like the premise of the game first. If the dev says that they want to game to feel a certain way that you don't like, don't just say it's shit and that's it. Instead, you can say your gripes about the game (in a non-rude way; see text above) and find a different game that you like. That way, you warn anyone who might have the same gripes as you, but you aren't just shitting on the game just because.

Jt909hxob

Jul 3, 2024
Even on "CHEAT" setting the first boss fight took me like 30 minutes. I couldn't die but I also couldn't deal any dmg. Utter shit game design, imbalanced and bugged. Gameplay / time doesn't stop while you do certain actions.
I've also noticed at 0hp you just become an immobile player that cannot escape or move. Even after buying and replenishing HP. Seems there is no trie character Loss/death in the game yet.

Tatsulover69

Sep 21, 2019
there's no way u count this as "animated" overlapping pics lol,u can't even call this a gif almost,only bad thing about the game ngl since the drawings are good and it has sex sfx

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Anyone able/willing to mod in xtoys support for toy play during sex acts? <3 seen some users making some scripts for other games on f95

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Game is too early in development really for it to be worth looking at doing since new things are being added/changed each update as we only just got an Hypno VR Device in the latest update and the previous one changed the whole escape system.
So doing an addition of that would likely be a constant time investment since they'd have to be rechecking if the mod broke and if anything new needed to be added to the support.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
I can't really agree there.

The balancing seems fine to me with 1 exception. The health ring that heals 1 HP per second makes you 100 % invincible allowing you to just whore yourself to victory with the boss being the sole exception.

Besides that both the weapons route with either the bow or daggers and the magic route deal decent enough damage on all difficulties to be able to beat the entire game, boss included in less than an hour.

I say this while having played on the hardest difficulty. The easier ones are basically just "I'm here for the smut"

And where exactly do you see the inescapable captures? Every single enemy is easily avoided if you know how. And even if you do get captured, after they are done there is a few-second-delay before they attack again, so even getting soft locked in dick is not gonna happen.

So while this game definitely still shows that it is in early development I can't honestly see where your issues are comming from except for a general sense of "it needs to be polished". And that hardly warrants such strong language as you used it.

TL;DR: Git gud

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Anyone able/willing to mod in xtoys support for toy play during sex acts? <3 seen some users making some scripts for other games on f95
That will be a great idea.

I can't really agree there.

The balancing seems fine to me with 1 exception. The health ring that heals 1 HP per second makes you 100 % invincible allowing you to just whore yourself to victory with the boss being the sole exception.

Besides that both the weapons route with either the bow or daggers and the magic route deal decent enough damage on all difficulties to be able to beat the entire game, boss included in less than an hour.

I say this while having played on the hardest difficulty. The easier ones are basically just "I'm here for the smut"

And where exactly do you see the inescapable captures? Every single enemy is easily avoided if you know how. And even if you do get captured, after they are done there is a few-second-delay before they attack again, so even getting soft locked in dick is not gonna happen.

So while this game definitely still shows that it is in early development I can't honestly see where your issues are comming from except for a general sense of "it needs to be polished". And that hardly warrants such strong language as you used it.

TL;DR: Git gud
I will try whoring myself out with the magic ring the next time I play this.

Reactions: Torao Chadabe
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes