Aki <3

Jun 25, 2019
I love the art, the content, the characters, and most of the gameplay. My biggest issue is the button mashing mechanic. Not a fan of carpal tunnel, or extra keyboard wear. Also, adding support for gamepad/controllers would be awesome. This type of game just works so much better when both movement and aiming can be done with 2 controller sticks.
the games button mashing is just a slightly easier version of GTA San Andreas Lowrider Mission
that mission gave me temporary tunnel vision as all vision around my pupil drained to black from hyperfocusing to try and beat it

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Plus button mashing is extremely easy to mess up depending on what games/experience you have in the past since I've noticed that some fighting games require yourself to be a machine to button mash fast enough like your a Mortal Combat god or something. Which is why I have been wondering about alternative to this and thought that there wasn't any since for the longest time no games were having alternatives that I liked (the QTE's which only show the keys milliseconds before you have to press it I found unfair at times) so I am quite happy and surprised with this one.....which btw was done before hand by Didnapper (No sexual content) I've noticed now and oh god the Overkill Mod (Added vibes and nudity) for Didnapper 2 killed my fingers at a few points due to how it meant you were button pressing for 15-20 minutes or more due to chains and some of the vibes.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah especially since the multiplayer is completely wiped out and it is essential to have that maxed if you have even just a handful of bad traits.....so I do wish that it was instead an slight reduction in the multiplayer rather than the full reset.

Don't know of any auto tappers that exist so a bit confused about that as I presume they would need some specific setup, just know about auto clickers.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Flugelbozz All that appears for me are Andriod screen tappers (which this game isn't built for and they usually only work when AFK'ing) and an auto clicker on the Microsoft app store which has only AFK functionality. Nothing fits pressing the highlighted arrow key automatically when your in the middle of active game-play.

aleksds1

May 30, 2020
Nice game, definitely will buy on Steam when it will come out. Also, is there a way to unlock all scenes? And to get some artwork from gamefiles, like when the MC is cumming? It's not in the gallery.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NoLifeCZ

Oct 8, 2021
Pretty fun game so far, i like the cg and the gameplay is pretty nice but ofc so far there's not much to it. its really repetitive, your main goal is sorta to just unlock the whole gallery. I'd love to see more tho.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes