leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question: Does ANYTHING happens at all??? all im doing its clicking here and there and its the damn same thing

Edit: Nvm, this shit has less meat than an anorexic girl

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
how do i get into dark alley its unlocked but guy keeps calling me fem boy

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i know but i mean getting past the guards its say go away fem boy and a klittle thing thayt says you need to find another way in

Security: "Hey!"
Megan: "What?"
Security: "What are you think your going, pretty boy?"
I need to find another way to get in...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
i know but i mean getting past the guards its say go away fem boy and a little thing that says you need to find another way in

In addition to finding out how to get into the club I'd also like to know how to get in to room #3 at the motel.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
i know but i mean getting past the guards its say go away fem boy and a klittle thing thayt says you need to find another way in

if you are playing playing non-ntr route you can't get in there right now. unfortunately you need to wait next update.

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
This needed a lot more work before it got released in this state, The amount of 'game' here is rather minimal and considering that it's text based, you have to more so justify why it's here and not on Literotica, My first suggestion is focusing on clothing and reaction to clothing because NTR,Gay,Maid,Gamer,Nerd,Psudo-Incest is fine for the people who want it, but I'm lacking a lot of Femboy in this game titled Femboy

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Suggestion: routes that are closed off until a future update should be so indicated within the game. For example: "I need to find another way to get in... (Content in future version)". That way players will know to stop beating their heads at the wall, and you'll get less people pestering you with questions in forums.

Oh, and another suggestion: set up a Discord server.

I would like to say that I have enjoyed the game thus far. The mom and sister dialogues are fairly funny.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
This needed a lot more work before it got released in this state, The amount of 'game' here is rather minimal and considering that it's text based, you have to more so justify why it's here and not on Literotica, My first suggestion is focusing on clothing and reaction to clothing because NTR,Gay,Maid,Gamer,Nerd,Psudo-Incest is fine for the people who want it, but I'm lacking a lot of Femboy in this game titled Femboy
noted. :)

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Suggestion: routes that are closed off until a future update should be so indicated within the game. For example: "I need to find another way to get in... (Content in future version)". That way players will know to stop beating their heads at the wall, and you'll get less people pestering you with questions in forums.

Oh, and another suggestion: set up a Discord server.

I would like to say that I have enjoyed the game thus far. The mom and sister dialogues are fairly funny.
Sorry about that, I promise I'll work harder.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Another suggestion: after you buy an item, grey-out (disable) the purchase link for that item. Additionally, you might also replace the price with "owned".

Reactions: Master of Puppets

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The bracelets you can buy at the mall do not appear in your wardrobe.